[Maid!muichiro x reader] Her servant

"Will you be okay with that?"

"I'm fine if it's just you..."

"Oyakata-Sama," Muichiro said nonchalantly with the smallest smile seen as he respectfully bowed at his leader. "Ah, Muichiro, You've arrived," The master said while smiling "I have a mission for you," he said.

Muichiro lifted his head ever so slightly "But If you don't mind me asking, Couldn't Ginko tell me?" he asked in a hushed voice. "Yes, However, this mission is not the usual task. You will be heading to the east side of Tokyo city, where a mansion lies. There you will serve as a servant to protect the family that lives there."

Muichiro nodded "What is the name of this Family?" he asked politely.

"The L/n's."

.

.

.

"Y/n! Come down to meet your new personal servant!" You heard your father call for you. You grumbled and fell over your bed "How many times Do they have to get me a bodyguard? I hate males!" you groaned (Tenko Vibes lol)

You walked down while fixing your Red lacy Kimono "I'm here, father" you announced while bowing and standing next to your father without sparring one glance at the new servant. "Ah, Y/n, this will be your new Maid." Your father said and pointed to the female in front of me.

A female? Is father serious? no males? thank god!

The maid with black hair and blue tips bowed with no expression "Hello, Ms.Y/n, My name is Muichiko. I will be your new personal Maid from now on." she announced "Ah..." you said gaining her attention, she looked up in concern "The Mu in Muichiko... stands for 'Infinity' No?"

Muichiro's eyes widened. where did he hear that before?

"A-ah, Y-yes! it is!" he announced "Well then, you seem a little hyper, how about we go to my room?" you asked while taking the male's hand.

[3rd person]

He felt very awkward, to say the least. He was wearing a skirt, with socks that were too long and he was in a female's room.

What's going on with me? Why am I feeling hot? could it be that I'm remembering something?

Y/n walked out of the closet, in a more casual Kimono and sat down next to muichiro. "Well?" she said trying to strike a conversation, noticing Muichiro (Muichiko) blush, she smirked and held his hands "Michiko-san? Why are you blushing?" she said to receive silence before she gasped.

"Do you have a thing for females?!"

Muichiro shot his head up "N-no...!" he protested only to receive laughs "Hahaha! I'm just joking!" Y/n laughed "I-I'm serious!" he tried to convince the laughing girl. Y/n toppled the boy and hovered over him while laughing "Are you sure about that?"

"I don't really mind if you do!" Y/n said causing some interest to spark in Muichiro "Why is that so? Is it not taboo for females to like females?" he asked "Well, Yeah, It's true, But I don't truly have an attraction to men" y/n explained while putting a finger over her lips in a playful manner.

"why is that so? Are you not interested in love?" Muichiro asked, Curious, He could learn somethings he never knew about, after all, Tanjiro and Uzui kept on pestering him, saying he never showed emotion and it would be nice for him to show them sometime. 

"Well, Not really, let's just say I Don't have the best experience with Males." you kept short before something hit you. 

"Ah!" Y/n said while getting off of the poor boy, "I have a successor meeting soon.." you said while putting a finger on your bottom lip while walking back into the bathroom, but before leaving she poked her head out of the bathroom.