Abandoned Idea #2

{Muichiroxreader} Off with your head

You were currently sitting in a hospital bed "Where am I?" you looked at your arms and legs to see bandages wrapped securely wound them. "Ohhh... I remember, I was fighting Rui with Tanjiro and I blacked out," you said looking across the room to see Zenitsu and Inosuke on their beds too. your uniform skirt was cut short and had some places you wanted unseen a little visible from Rui's strings. 

"Y/n-Chan! you're awake! I'm so happy!" Zenitsu cooed. "Where is Tanjiro-nii?" you ask the flustered boy. "Oh, I think he's somewhere in the front of the Estate," Zenitsu stated. "ok" you nodded your head and walked outside. Zenitsu sweatdropped at the bandages that were trailing behind you. 

you walked outside on the pebbles in the garden "is this the Garden?" you questioned walking in front mindlessly. "oh well, this Is better than being confused in a hospital bed" you said as your red eyes glimmered and your burgundy waist-length hair flowed in the gentle wind. 

"Gh... these bandages are hindering my movements you said trying to tie the loose bandages while walking forward to find your brother. you arrived somewhere in the front of the estate and heard some yelling. "Is that nii-san?" you questioned while picking up your pace. 

suddenly a Kakushi saw you and dashed towards you "Kamado! why are you out of your bed? your injuries are too deep for you to be walking!" the kakushi worriedly said while trailing behind you. "This won't do! Master Shinazugawa! please put the box down!" a female Kakushi plead. 

you looked ahead and saw a white-haired man holding up nezuko's box while laughing at Tanjiro who was on the ground. you sighed and concealed your presence while walking behind the man and giving him a hard punch on his head. His grip on Nezuko loosened so you took it from his clutch and let the box down next to Tanjiro as you neatly sat down next to Tanjiro while trying your loose bandages. 

"OI!! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! I'M A HASHIRA YOU DUMBASS!" the man cursed while unsheathing his sword. 

you looked unfazed and just replied to his remark while securing the loose bandages "A hashira who can't notice a mere mizunoto from behind and even feel threatened to the point of showing your blade? how disappointing..." you said monotone without looking at him. 

"Who are you to talk? you can't even kill a lower moon!" he retorted completely taken aback from your remark "Right, Right, Guess you get a gold star for a very good job!" you said sarcastically. Mitsuri was in between admiring you and laughing at your remark. 

"Pfft-" she accidentally let out. the pillars looked at her which she replied to with a sorry. Muichiro looked at you curiously. "Ara~! Y/n-San! you shouldn't be out of bed! your injuries are life-threatening! you could fall dead any second if one of the stitches come loose!" Shinobu said with a smile practically thanking you for putting Sanemi in his place. 

Your eyebrows scrunched together "Life-threatening? I don't even feel anything..." you mumbled while looking at a Tanjiro who was inspecting you everywhere to see if you had any injuries. "I'm here because I am to take part in the burden of keeping a demon with My brother and me," you said nonchalantly.  

"why isn't that brat tied up? it's annoying me... she said she was going to bear the burden as well" A man with a Snake on a branch said. "wouldn't you like that, Kinky bastard..." you muttered under your breath which didn't go unnoticed by Tanjiro. "Y/n! I knew better than to let you hang around Inosuke..." 

"The master has arrived," two of the twins said. Your head was gently pushed down by the Mist boy. 

"My dear children, is the sky blue? No Matter, I have come to announce the Matter of The Kamado Trio." he paused before smiling.  "They have been accepted." this answer put most people into shock. "W- Master! I respect you in every way, however, I can't find your reasoning for this!" the flame dude said. 

You paid no attention and traced your hands over a unique rock on the ground. "For Their case, I'd like to point out how Y/n Kamado is the peculiar user of the Nirchin Hammer," Oyakata-sama said, his smile not faltering one bit. 

                          *                         *                       * 

You were currently in a hospital room next to your brother with a blank face on your heavily bandaged face. 

What happened you ask? You had just returned from The red light district with Uzui and his wives, Suma, Makio, and Hinatsuru. You were heavily beaten up from daki who wouldn't stop abusing you. 

she claimed you were "Taking her attention away" She was completely nuts, you thought while getting up from your bed and patting your unconscious brother's head. Nezuko's carrier empty, next to him. 

You got out of bed with a blank expression on as you headed towards the swordsmith's village, but of course, you had to get a kakushi to take you there, which you easily requested when you met with Oyakata-Sama. 

You got on the back of the Kakushi after getting into your uniform. You had to borrow Mitsuri's uniform because yours was tattered and ruined. she had lent it to you because she, too was also going to the Swordsmith's village. 

You got on the back of the Kakushi as they tied the blindfold around your eyes and plugged your nose "We heard you had a good sense of smell, so this will have to do" The kakushi said while you just nodded in their direction-- or so you thought. 

Really you were looking the opposite way with a blank face on, making the Kaushi's heart accelerate at the amount of pure adorableness you were radiating. 

Mitsuri was also blindfolded so she couldn't see the sight. Poor her, she would have oogled her eyes off, Haha. 

                       *                     *                    * 

You arrived at the village after having multiple Kakushi changes, thanking them in the sword way every time But, it was cute so they didn't mind. 

You were heading towards your Hammersmith's place (Hehe) when Mitsuri pulled you to a hot spring "Ooh! Ooh! Y/n-chan! Let's go to the spring!" she said while pulling you up the stairs. 

On your way, you saw the boy from the Trial who was just aimlessly walking around. Mitsuri came to a halt and caught the boy's attention.  "Yoo Hoo~! Tokito-San! Would you like to join us in the baths?" Mitsuri offered while waving her hand. 

You jumped in surprise and looked back and forth between Mitsuri and Muichiro who was just staring at her before nodding. 

He agreed!?

You walked in silence with your head looking at the ground. 

Why did he agree? He's a male! 

You looked around awkwardly as Mitsuri started undressing while Muichiro was facing the other way and undressing. 

How did I get myself into this situation...? 

You begrudgingly started to strip your clothing until there was none left and made your way to the spring and let the hot water soak your skin while you sighed in pleasure and closed your eyes. 

"It feels nice, right?" Mitsuri chimed while swimming her way deeper into the water and pulling you behind her. "A-ah! Wai-!" you said before slipping and falling headfirst into the water. 

So much for being small...

You felt a pair of hands snake around your waist and pull you up "T-thank you, Mitsuri..." you said while coughing up the water you accidentally inhaled. 

"I'm not mitsuri," a monotone 14-year old boy's voice said from behind you while his grip on your bare waist remained. 

You floated there in silence before your face puffed up red and you passed out due to embarrassment. 

"Eh...?"