{Muichiro/yuichiro} [Millitary AU] 7th moon -pt.4-

CLANG CLANG

The noise of metal could be heard from outside the mist faction. Must be the incoming water faction recruits and the Chambers.

You yawned while stretching in your chair, the twins had asked you to help them finish some of their paperwork since they had to go help Giyuu Tomioka, the water faction's general. All the paperwork you had to do was just about the number of recruits and how their training was going, Missions, how other Factions are doing, and what Kibutsuji Muzan was doing.

You sucked on the cherry Lolipop that Muichiro gave to you before the twins left. You sighed "When Will I be able to fight? I haven't fought in the Overdrive gear since the Trials. And that was like a month ago." you said while leaning back into your chair.

It was 8:00 in the night and the 7 moons were about to show up in the sky soon. After finishing the last of the paperwork you take the small stack of papers and put them neatly on the general's desk. You walked over to the chair you sat in and pushed it in before walking out.

While walking down the hallway to the cafeteria to check on your kids you saw Sora walking to the Chamber garage with some papers in his hands 'must be for the generals'

"Oh, Hey Y/n!" he said while stopping in his tracks "Hey sora! Heading to the chambers, I see". "Yeah, I have to give the generals the information sheet on the upcoming battle," he said scratching his head. You ruffled his hair "Alright! I won't postpone you any longer!" you said walking into the cafeteria.

Tamayaki saw you enter the cafeteria and went over to you. "Y/n-San!" he called out. "Hm?" you turned to where the voice came from "Oh! tamayaki! " you said as the boy finally reached you. "Aren't you going to eat? You still have time." he offered "No, I'd rather not eat before we head out" you explained.

"But, I assume that everyone here is eating something light, right?" you said raising an eyebrow while observing the students "Yeah, the lunch ladies wouldn't let us take too much food, or it will affect our performance on the battlefield," Tamayaki said. "Alright, then Tamayaki, I'll see you at the mission hall," you said turning your heel and walking to the Mission hall to meet up with the other SQ leaders.

"Y/n-chan!" Aoi said while jumping on your back as you were talking to Mina "Ack! Aoi!" you said while rubbing your back "Oops! Hehe," she giggled "The Generals should be here soon right?" Mina asked "I think so" Sora answered.

Just then you could hear the maids showing some people the way to the mission hall "Must be the Water Factions SQ leaders" Mina commented, "Yeah probably." I said. "Hey, baby" Klien said while holding onto my waist and trying to kiss me.

"Klein, there is no way you are going to steal my first kiss," you said struggling to get out of his grip. Suddenly Klein got knocked away from me "Thanks Sora," you said while your eyes were closed assuming it was sora "Hah?! WHO IS SORA!!!! DO I LOOK LIKE SOME SORA TO YOU!?!?!" you heard a male shouting.

You opened your eyes so quickly that even sonic couldn't compare. "INOSUKE?!?" you shouted while the Boar head man held into your waist and threw you over his shoulder. "U-Uhm, Y/n...?" Mina said while sweat dropping. "Yah!!" Aoi called out "Give me my friend back you dumb Boar!" Aoi said while chasing "YAH! WHO ARE YOU CALLIN FRIEND?! AND I NOT A BUMD BOAR YOU DUMB GIRL!!!" Inosuke exclaimed while still holding you on his shoulder.

"HAAAAH?!" Aoi Remarked while holding onto Inosuke's Arm "Give me Y/n-Chan back!" she said while taking your arm and pulling you to her side "NO WAY HOSAY! Y/N IS COMING WITH ME!" Inosuke said while screeching. They two had not noticed you onto the side sweat dropping at the sight of them bickering.