{Muichiroxreader} Caught you [Detective AU]

"Y/n, doll, how was the exchange?" Your Father Kibutsuji Muzan, the head of the Kizuki Mafia asked while sitting on his Office chair while sipping his Gin on rocks and staring at his daughter dressed up in a lolita dress stained in red

"Y/n, doll, how was the exchange?" Your Father Kibutsuji Muzan, the head of the Kizuki Mafia asked while sitting on his Office chair while sipping his Gin on rocks and staring at his daughter dressed up in a lolita dress stained in red. He set down his drink while looking at her with his bright red eyes. 

"It went well father we were able to trade out goods," you replied monotone. he smiled "So you got the drugs?" he said while picking up his drink again and moving his drink in a circular motion as the ice rocks made small noises crashing into each other. 

"Yes, and we disposed of the bodies," you said while looking up at your father through your black bangs. you fiddles with your hands, your father, Kibutsuji Muzan was the most intimidating man in the world. one gaze and you're dead the next day, one picture and you're dead on the spot. 

"good," he said while getting up and sliding his drink on his desk before approaching you. "Doll, you should go get changed. Daki is going to the spring," he said while placing his hand on your cheek and caressing it. 

You bowed at your father before leaving the room. "Y/n!" you heard Gyuutaro call out "Are you joining Daki?" he asked. you rubbed your palm "Yeah, do you know which spring room she's in?" you ask while removing your lolita hat and holding it in your hand. "Yeah, It's room 4." he said while patting you back and walking away. 

"you did well. you're starting school tomorrow, right? you should get some rest." he said before getting into the target practice room. 

you started to make your way to the elevator to the 19th level or known as the comfort level. It has springs, a bar, and other stress releasing things. 

You are the daughter of the infamous Kibutsuji muzan. he is the head of the kizuki Mafia. The mafia is made up of 7 upper kizuki and  6 lower Kizuki. the 7 upper kizuki is made up of 3 swordsmen, Kokushibo, Douma, and Akaza. 2 bombers which are the siblings, Daki and Gyuutaro. 2 snipers, Kaigaku and nakime. And finally, 1 hacker/assassin, Gyokko. You are the top assassin and have been taught equally by each of the members in the Mafia. 

you arrived at the 4th Spring room and held your hand on the scanner and the door slid open after recognizing your handprint. you walked in and saw Daki floating on the water petal bed "Y/n?" she asked as you were removing your frilly, lolita type dress that was imported from a Versailles dress company in Russia. "yes?" you responded while getting In the spring. 

"Y/N! you're covered in blood!" she said while placing her hand on your face and rubbing it around to get the smudges off your face. you smiled at her stressed face while she washed off the blood from your face. 

"Daki," you said while taking her hand off of your face "A cute, young girl like you shouldn't get your face dirty! I'll blow up whoever got your face in a mess!" she said while sitting next to you. 

"So you're starting high school tomorrow huh?" she said while combing your wavy black hair "yeah, its the first time I'm going to a school, and I'm not sure how to feel," you said while picking up a Lilly pad that was floating in the water. "Hmm... when I was in school there were many hot boys! I think you'll find some too!" you could practically feel Daki wiggling her eyebrows.