Abandoned Idea # 3

[Muichiro x future!reader] We'll meet again...

You were casually walking in the airport ready to head to Tokyo since your sister was getting married in two weeks and your parents needed you to help with preparations and the guest invitation list. 

You were dressed in a casual pair of black shorts and a black mesh crop top, with your black bra showing, you only dressed up like this because you were a model and always wore clothes that the public found unique or pretty. 

Of course, you had fans all over so you had to wear sunglasses and a mask to cover your face, and because of how busy the company was currently trying to make a cover for you, so you could travel safely. 

Your company made an excuse that you were very busy with fitting and arranging for your upcoming red carpet walk. which of course is in 2 months. 

You heard your plane number go off on the announcements and headed towards the gate with your ticket. You walked over while adjusting your glasses and glancing around to see if there were any paparazzi or fans that recognized you. 

Luckily there weren't so you just walked up the ramp into the airplane and went up the stairs to first class. The spacious place with big seats and private rooms for VIP's were carefully cleaned and prepared. 

One flight attendant led you to your private room where you'd be staying for some time until you reach Tokyo from America.  You thanked her and set down your things while drinking the juice they had prepared. 

So much for you being 14, you were one of the youngest ever Models that were well known. when you were 13 a Model company went to one of your school events and noticed how you were natural when it came to be an Icon. 

You were a cheerleader for your school's football team and was well known as the popular one at your school for being a natural beauty and having the nicest personality. you were practically friends with everyone at your school including the teachers! 

After finishing your drink you decided you'd take a nap on the bed that was provided for you. You let yourself rest while looking out of the window, showing the night's purple and blue sky. after staring at it for a while on the bed you noticed something strange in the sky. 

You got up off of your bed and walked to the window and touched the glass while cocking your eyebrow. There was something-- no multiple things in the sky. They looked to be white specs or white stars floating in the purple-blue sky. 

Suddenly the airplane started to shake as you fell on your butt. 

"Dear passengers of Tokyofly we are going through turbulence currently so strap your self in securely"

You walked back to your seat while using the walls as support when the plane flipped on its side "Wha---!!!" you said and fell on the large window hearing a few cracks. You heard windows breaking and peoples shrieks and screams. 

you placed your hand on the glass trying to get up when you accidentally sliced your hand to your elbow, allowing blood to leak from your large gash. thankfully it wasn't deep so it wouldn't leave scarring. 

even in these types of situations, you have to care for your body. in the tight life you live in its better to die than come out looking like you fought with a tiger. 

suddenly from under you, the glass broke as you fell from the plane seeing some other passengers fall as well, thankfully you didn't see any children or babies. You fell anime girl style (Lol where they're holding down their skirt) while shutting your eyes waiting for the impact but never came.