Abandoned Idea #1

{Muichiro x Oc} the Storm pillar

"The Hashira's are now present"

Huh?! Hahira?! What are Hashira?? The young boy with red hair questioned.

"This is The Demon Hunter's Headquarters. You're currently under trial, Kamado Tanjiro-Kun." Shinobu smiled. "There's no need for a trial here! Protecting a demon is clearly violating demon hunters conduct, we can deal with it by ourselves. We'll kill every demon." The Flame Hashira, Rengoku Kyōjurō said while smiling.

"Then, let me cut her head off flamboyantly. I'll show you guys that I can spray the blood more flamboyantly than anyone else. It'll be a Flamboyant Flamboyance." The Sound Hashira, Uzui Tengen said.

'Eh?? They would kill such a cute girl? My chest hurts' Mitsuri kanroj the love pillar thought.

"Ahh.. what a shoddy child she is. How sorrowful that she was born into this world." The Rock Hashira, Himejima Gyoumei said.

" what was the shape of that cloud called?" Muichiro tokito, the mist pillar mumbled while glancing at Misaki.

"Let's kill her," the sound pillar said

"Uhuh" The flame pillar nodded in agreement.

"More importantly, what're we gonna do about Tomioka and Yamaguchi? I have a headache seeing them not bound there. According to Kochou, They violated Demon Hunters Conduct as well. How will we deal with them? How will we make them take responsibility? How will we make them suffer?" The Snake Hashira, Iguro Obanai said while pointing his finger at Misaki and Giyu.

"Well, this is not a very flamboyant Situation, Misaki would never commit a sin" Uzui pointed out.

Only receiving a Grumble from the mist pillar.

"Well it's fine, they followed me without making any ruckus. Let's think of a punishment later. More importantly, I want to hear this boy's story" The Insect Hashira, Kocho Shinobu smiled at Tanjiro, who was on the ground looking around and then at Shinobu

You were quietly observing Shinobu and Tanjiro from the sidelines.

'Now, Tomioka and Yamaguchi are going to get in trouble because of me!' Tanjiro thought with guilt.

"Here, your chin is hurting so take your time drinking it, and please tell me if it hurts. There is a pain killer inside this water to ease you a bit but it won't heal you so don't push yourself too hard" Shinobu said while crouching down.

Tanjiro finished drinking it and spoke "please, my little sister was turned into a demon but she has never eaten any human or animals before! Up until now and from now on, she will never hurt anyone." he remarked

"I don't trust you, Of course, she'll protect her family." The snake pillar said.

"Please listen to me! I became a Demon slayer so I could cure Nezuko!" Tanjiro said trying to convince them not to kill his sister.

"Umm.. ano.. I have a question. It doesn't seem like Oyakata-sama has grasped this situation yet.. can we just deal with this on our own? We should wait until he arrives.." Misturi muttered.

The pillars looked at the love pillar, what she said was true, they should get the master's opinion on this situation.

"Well, Well, Well, isn't this a sight to see?" the wind Hashira, Sanemi said while holding up the box that contained Nezuko.

"Shinazugawa-San, please don't act on your own," Shinobu said with anger laced in her voice.

"Hah!" the wind pillar laughed and unsheathed his sword and stabbed the box. You were about to interfere, but was held back by the mist pillar, "I'd rather you not get hurt" he said nonchalantly.