{Muichiro x Child!Demon!reader} telephone Demon

"Hey, Wake up, you are in the Hashira's Presence."

"Hey..."

"HEY!"

"Ack!" Tanjiro coughed, opening his eyes.

"Where am I, who are these people? What are hashiras?"

"Kamado-Kun, you're now on trial." The insect pillar, Shinobu said. (Alright, Imma just skip the Hashira's introduction because I have already written it in the last one shot. ;-; I'm sorry for being lazy)

Tanjiro shook his head violently around in search of his sister and the telephone demon. Looking over to his side he saw your pale pink eyes look at him with a scared expression. He tried reaching for your hand that was desperately trying to reach his hand. But before he could a Foot stomped onto your hand.

"My, My what do we have here?" the white-haired man said holding Nezuko's carrier. He took out his sword and positioned it at your arm before slicing your back all the way to your bottom waist. "Ack!" your small demon form cried as blood splattered on Tanjiro's reaching hand.

"Y/N!!!!"

"You're that kid with the demon's right?" the white-haired man asked before placing his now bloodied sword on nezuko's carrier before grinning and stabbing Nezuko.

"NEZUKO!" Tanjiro shouts. 

"Stop it! The master is about to arrive!" Giyuu shouts ."the master has arrived," the two twins said simultaneously. everyone bowed as your and Tanjiro's head was shoved into the ground. 

  "I'd like for you to accept Nezuko and Y/n," Oyakata-sama said. "after all, this trio has met Muzan, and Y/n here is the telephone demon we've been after," he said smiling. 

"MUZAN?! EVEN WHEN NO HASHIRA HAS COME ACROSS HIM?!" Uzui shouted.

While everyone was bickering your phone started ringing.  your small hand-picked the phone up and held it to your ear the Hashiras looked over at you in curiosity 

*

*

*

"Ne, Ne, Y/n~~!!" a girl's voice cooed on the other side of the phone "Where did you go? Nee-san and I are worried!" the voice said. 

"Daki-nii?" your voice trembled. you didn't want to go back, never, ever. After Muzan found out about your resistance to the sun he's been after your blood for too long. even your brother and sister tried to get some of your blood. 

Suddenly Sanemi came and grabbed the phone from your hands "who are you?!" Sanemi shouted without cursing in the Master's presence. "HUH?! I should be asking you that!! where the hell is my younger sibling, you rouge!" Daki shouted. 

"Hah?! shut your trap you rat!" Sanemi shouted "Haha! I'll kill all of you and take my precious sister back from your dumb bratty hands-" Daki got cut off "-Y/n! I'll kill everyone around you! I'll make sure of it!" Gyutaro, your older brother said. "and if they hurt your cute little face, I'll rip their heads off!" Gyutaro chuckled before disconnecting. your small eyes widened. 

'I just got away from them! I don't want to go back, I- I can't!' 

Sanemi grunted and turned towards you while grabbing Nexuko's box and grabbing you by your shirt. you decided not to struggle and just let him do what he wants. "I'm sorry" he apologized and swiftly landed behind him while pulling out his sword. 

he positioned it in front of Nezuko's box and was about to stab it, but you got in front of it blocking the attack.  "Gh!" you grunted while holding onto the carrier. Sanemi cut his hands and shoved it into your face "you really are a dumb demon aren't you!" he said grinning but you just pushed his hand away and stuck your tongue out.