My usual mornings

This is for the competition, unicornthalady . I may have made both a short story and fanart. ^•^

This story was inspired by this video, and it gave me so much emotion. T^T
I recommend watching the video to understand more of the situation going on here.

________________________________

Keralis woke up  dazed and exhausted. He was still in Bdub's sliced mansion. He removed the covers that supplied him warmth and grounded his feet on the cool wooden floor.

He rubbed his eyes and let out a little yawn, it was still pretty early in the morning, maybe he can go to the kitchen and prepare two cups of coffee for Bubbles and himself.. Yeah, he'll do just that!

*CRASH*

His sleepy eyes finally widened back to his normal expression when he heard a crash from the below the room, along with the sounds of bickering gibberish. He sighed, knowing how the scenario is playing downstairs.

Once he descended down stairs, what stood there before him were 2 grown up men strangling each other on the floor, causing to bump into shelves and tables. It was like an ongoing box tournament between Manny and Mayweather.

Doc and Bdubs stopped their little play date when they realized that Keralis stood there in the room, surprised but looked like he expected this to happen.

"HE STARTED IT!!" They yelled in sync, pointing fingers at each other.

"ITS YOU WHO STARTED IT! YOUR THE ONE WHO TACKLED ME TO GROUND!" Doc exclaimed angrily.

"YEAH, BECAUSE YOU UNEXPECTEDLY CAME TO MY HOUSE!!"

"I WAS GOING TO THE KITCHEN TO GET SOME COFFEE! DON'T TELL ME YOU FORGOTTEN YOUR PROMISE THAT YOU WOULD SHARE THE KITCHEN WITH ME?!!"

"OF COURSE I DIDN'T FORGET! BUT YOU CANT JUST SNEAK INTO THE HOUSE LIKE YOU WERE GONNA ROB THE PLACE!! I WAS SCARED THAT IT WAS AN INTRUDER!!"

Keralis left the two to argue and grabbed 3 cups from the shelf. He giggled to himself, amused by the fact that no matter how many times those two fight, those two will always stay friends..

He poured the three cups with coffee and added a few biscuits on the table. "Hey Mom,Dad, I prepared breakfast!" Keralis joked.

When he went back to retrieve the two, his laughter grew bigger when he saw the two blushing embarrassingly at the little comment he made.

"Don't deny it! You two really fight like an old married couple," Keralis smirked.

________________________________

Here's the fanart Sam! ^•^

May your night Shine Bright Ladies and gents! ;)-Keichi

May your night
Shine Bright
Ladies and gents! ;)
-Keichi