Robots do Love

[SPOILER ALERT]

[FAIR WARNING⚠️]: This involves loss and triggering mentions of a mental breakdown ]

I'm really considering to put a warning for this.
Even though it's probably the saddest thing I've ever seen in a hermitcraft episode, I just want to give a heads up for everyone.

The inspiration and motivation for this story is found at the very top. Love for the dads! ✊👏

By the way, majority of the story was written from a kid's point of view, that's why my writing style is a bit more different and simpler.

________________________________

—Jrumbot's POV—

I am a shop, who's purpose is to sell diamonds and help with the mayoral campaign. My grandads may have created me but it was my dad, Grumbot's idea to create me, and that makes me appreciate him a whole lot.

Everyday a hermit would come and check out the products we have. A lot of them would say out loud how adorable I am, my pink cheeks always grows bigger from every compliment I got. 'Cause I am an adorable little robot!

'I got these good looks from my dad,' I thought to myself. Dad is good looking, he got them from his dads, so my grandads are good looking too. I stood proudly for them, mostly for my dad, I will help them win for their sakes!

Sometimes I would see other candidates and managers hanging all kinds of posters everywhere, all for the support of their campaigns. One day I even saw False building a bulletin board with the words 'Vote for False!'

I was worried, I wanted Mumbo to win. But I was more worried for dad, he hasn't heard of him ever since I myself came to existence. I may be a robot, but just like his father I have feelings too. I love dad, I want him to do his best but I hope he's not overworking himself.

Those worrying thoughts soon disappeared when I noticed one of his grandads, with the blonde hair, placing a mustache on False's face. There were many mustaches everywhere, even the scary monster chest thing on the hill. I let out little giggles, wiggling my two little feet, and extending my little mustache, just like my dad's.

"It must be dad's idea," I thought happily , "Dad is very smart!"

Every time a hermit comes to my shop, I would always see them exiting the shop with mustaches and Mumbo for Mayor T-shirts on them' "They look silly with the mustaches!" I continued giggling .

But I'm sadden by the fact that people from Scar's campaigns comes to buy out stock so Mumbo wouldn't get that much support. My smile changes to a frown, closing my eyes in shame. "Why does people not want to support grandad? Is it because of me?"

I blinked away whatever was trying to escape my eyes, and put on my serious face. "My dad is always happy no matter the situation. His dads are there for Grumbot, and dad is there for me. So I should be positive, just like my dad!" I smiled proudly.

Recently the hermiton herald has been blowing up with news that Grumbot is an evil robot trying to take over the campaign. I felt a displeasing emotion, anger. I was angry at them, dad is not evil! He just wants to help his dads! Is that so wrong?!

I felt my body steaming with heat and emotions, emotions that not even a normal robot would usually have.

But then I just remembered that dad is sweet and patient . He would always acknowledge his dads with love, even when they struggled. But dad doesn't crack under pressure, he always has the answers, he's always willing to help his dads because he's a good dad!