World Turtle

This was inspired by OdalRune314 and her rather interesting realization she made in her announcement board.

This poem is for our favorite bee admin, Xisumavoid! ^•^

_____________________________

"The turtle and hermits"

There lived a turtle who carried a world, of hermits and more with mischiefs that whirled. From wars and rivalries to playing of death, the turtle didn't mind and sighed with his breath.

The turtle carried the world as nonsense began, sometimes he'd join the chaos, if he can. Though he was burdened of such a difficult task to carry the world with a face never unmasked.

The hermit was curious from what he can tell, he asked; "If you feel tired, why not come out of your shell?" The turtle breathed out a chuckle.

"Because it's impossible, I will die. And mourn of my guilt and wail my cries. If I dare think of selfishly escaping my burden, I would destroy the homes and the land you live in."

The turtle who carried the world with no end, promised to protect and defend, the hermits who call him their admin, leader, and friend.

_____________________________

Yes, I made Turtlesuma carrying the hermitcraft server

Yes, I made Turtlesuma carrying the hermitcraft server. Because why not!

-Keichi Akechi