TRD I

Third Persons POV

The busy streets of the Craishant Kingdom is the very place for those who seeks to establish their own businesses.

The kingdom is always joyful and has a good economic status due to its people and of course, their rulers, The Royal Koshers.

Back in the Craishant Palace wherein the Princess is picking some roses at the garden area with the helpers helping her in picking up some fresh roses.

The Princess seems to be delighted after gathering a few stem of roses and thanked her helpers.

"Your highness, let me wash them up first and then put it in a vase for them to stay fresh and then I shall deliver it to your room" one of the helpers said. "It's alright Josefina, you're far too kind, I can manage preparing this myself" the Princess replied back. "But your highness, aren't you suppose to be waiting with King and Queen Kosher upon the arrival of your guests?" Josefina answered back at the Princess reaching out to the roses the Princess had picked. "Oh! I almost forgot, thank you for reminding me Josefina, here are the flowers and kindly put them at my study table after preparing them" the princess hurriedly gave the roses and ran back inside the castle.

The princess immediately reached the throne room of the castle and saw her parents standing by the door way along with some helpers.

"Come here dear, you don't want to miss the arrival of our guests" the Queen stated. "I'm sorry mother for arriving just now, I was at the garden, picking some roses for my room" the princess apologised. Her parents smiled at her and then heard the Royal Announcer said that the guests had arrived.

"The King and Prince of the Yibian Kingdom has arrived!"

Everyone bowed their heads as their guests entered the Palace and was greeted by the Kosher's.

"It's great to see you again my friend!" The King of Yibia exclaimed. The Prince bowed at the Kosher's and remained still by his father's side.

"It's great to see you too Rubert, it's been ages!" the King of Craishant answered back. "Why, your wife is ever so lovely Harry, I'm really envious" The king of Yibian joked. They laughed while the Princess just smiled at the scene

King Rubert then gazed upon the princess and gave a genuine smile.

"Are you Princess Gale my dear?" King Rubert asked the princess. The princess smiled at the king before answering him a yes. "Why, you've grown to be such a fine young lady, the last time I saw you was on your first birthday, and look at you now, gorgeous like your mother" the princess smiled at the praises she earned from the king of Yibian.

"Oh, Guisette, Harry and Gale, this is my son, Prince Charles Daniel Hamilton" the King of Yibian introduced his own son.

"Nice to meet you lad, now let's continue our business at the dining area, I bet everyone is hungry" the Queen stated. Both Kings agreed and followed the Queen to the Dining Hall.

Both Kings were talking about random things, reminiscing their youthful days while the Prince and Princess followed at the back.

"I hope this day ends pretty soon" the Princess stated in her thoughts.

Enjoy|Vote|Comment