TRD X

Gale's POV

"Hello princess, we would introduce ourselves first. I am Renault Chesse and this is my twin brother, Ronault Chesse. We would explain some further details as we go to where we would be staying for now" he said

Renault and Ronault.

The only difference I can see with them is how they present themselves, aside from Ron having a dimple when both of them smiled just now. Renault gives off this easy-going vibe while Ronault on the other hand, he gives off this intimidating yet calm vibe.

After the introduction, they escorted me towards a black limousine.

Must be from uncle

After putting our loads on the limo, we are now on our way to Uncle Edward's house. That's where we'll be staying for months, I supoose.

"Gale dear, since we're in the Philippines now, I suppose it's time that you start talking more on our local language. Alam ko naman na kayang kaya mo, okay iha?“ my uncle reminded me

"Sige po tiyo" mungkahi ko rito. Napaka mot sa batok si tiyo sa naging tawag ko sakanya. "It's better to call me uncle than 'tiyo' iha" he replied

Tumango ako kay uncle bilang tugon.

"My house is located at one of the most secured villas here in Manila, once we arrive, unpack your things and we need to do some things first, good thing it's Friday today, the offices are still open so I could fix your files. You three would be going to the university where my son goes as well. By tomorrow, I'll have all of your paperworks ready and I can enroll you three for Monday, classes at Hailton High will begin, starting from Monday" uncle Edward explained us the further details.

My name would be changed for the mean time, and I'll be using Gale Chesse as my name, us three would be pretending to be uncle's niece and nephews that are staying with them for the year.

I felt the vehicle stopped and uncle went outside to open the door at my right for me.

A mansion appeared in front of me. It is obviously designed in a modern way. The gates are high enough to not see the inside of the place.

Some maids appeared and took our luggages inside.

Uncle introduced us to everyone. But something seems to be missing...

Where is my cousin?

"

Now that they know you, I'll show you where you'll be staying. So follow me everyone." Uncle told us and so we did followed him upstairs.

The although it is a mansion, it's only a two storey building. But it's definitely huge. Uncle must had been busy for his whole life.

We stopped in front of a wooden door. Uncle said that it would be Ren's room so we moved to the next room where I'll be staying. But before I could enter, uncke told me that I'm between Ren and Ron's room for me to not worry.

"Thank you uncle, you are far too kind" I said after putting down my luggage and uncle set aside the rest of my luggage and smiled at me.

"You're my family too, I'll do anything to save a member of my family, so I'll ask some maids to help you unpack-" I cut off uncle because I refuse to get more help

I need to stand for myself as long as I can do it alone

"No need for that uncle, I can manage to unpack, it's not like I was spoiled" I said as I smiled back. "Very well then, I'm off to get your paperworks done, I'll be back by dinner so if you need anything, you can ask the maids and let the twins assist you alright? “ Uncle reminded me and head out of the room.

Enjoy|Vote|Comment