TRD XXII

Gale's POV

I sat back up to see that I was in my room...my royal room. I stood up from the bed and I noticed some things dripping from me. I wiped my neck to check what it is.

Sweat

Must be from a nightmare.

I went out of my room to look for mother and father. But the corridor seems eternal. It seems to be taking me forever to get there. To my father's office.

"So everything that happened, wasn't real?" I merely uttered to myself

I stopped at my tracks when I saw one of the doors in the corridor to creek open.

It was my grandmother's old room.

I felt the chills run down my spine as I saw a foot... A body... A person walk out of the room

It was grandmother.

"Grandmother?" I called, but it seems like she couldn't hear me. She started walking towards the same direction I was going to so I decided to follow her instead.

She went to the royal library. I kept following her because she seems to ignore me. It didn't bothered me.

She was scanning each book on the historical section and she stopped and I thought she was gonna pull out the book. It was midway from being taken when I heard a click.

And right there, the wall at the back opened and showed a dark surrounding

'What is this?'

I said in my thought. Grand mother grabbed a lantern from the desk of the librarian table and head downstairs.

It welcomed us a staircase and it didn't take too long when we reached the bottom of this secret chamber

Grandmother immediately went to a table that's probably been sitting here for a long time now and she went under the table finding something

It was another door, a trap door to be exact. It wasn't that big but one person can enter it for sure.

Grandmother took a peek and I saw her heaved out a deep sigh

"Thank goodness" I heard her say. I was silent the whole time and was waiting for her to continue. "No one must know what Harold did" she said as she closed the trapped door and grabbed the lantern to head upstairs again.

Harold? My grandfather?

What did grandfather do?

What's all this?

As soon as we were back up again, she went to the book she pulled and put it back aligned with the other books as I heard the chamber to be closing.

"No one must know... No one" she said as she was turning her back at me. I was just looking at her from her back.

"No one, not even you...my dear!" she quickly turned around suddenly holding a gun and pointing towards me!

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" I quickly sat back up sweating too much, as if I ran a hundred miles.

I heard someone quickly entered my room and it was my Uncle. "What happened honey? I was passing by your room when I heard you scream" He said panicking. "I d-dreamt of g-grandmother" I answered him in a stuttering manner

"Mother?" uncle asked. I nodded my head as a sign of yes.

"S-she had a gun, pointing at m-me" I saw my uncle shifted his mood. From worried into a serious look.

Does he know something?

Enjoy|Vote|Comment