TRD IV

Third Person's POV

Everyone is busy as always and the Royal Family of Craishant decided to go to the busy streets of their kingdom.

The Princess wore a simple long-sleeved off-shoulder teal blue dress. It reached the floor and it was paired with a pair of black heels to compliment her black beret hat.

They roamed the busy streets of Craishant city, the center of their kingdom. The city features a lot of job offerings for those who seeks work and income. The city offers a lot of things such as furniture, street foods that are famous for it's distinct taste, clothing and much more.

The people of Craishant would always bow and greet the family whenever they were in-sight. Everyone knows the Family, but the princess were only known in in their kingdom, they can't introduce the princess to the press unless she reached her legality. The Princess just turned 17 several months ago and would soon turn 18.

Despite the situation, the Princess was highly respected by all the people, not because she's a royalty or because of her beauty, but because she cares for everyone, especially the poor.

And that what made everyone love her.

"Good morning your highnesses"

"Would you like to try some hot buns your highnesses?"

"How about some jewelries your highnesses"

The family smiled at all of them but one thing caught the princess's attention, it was a a pendant of a blue violets

The Princess decided to look at it closer and her parents followed her and saw what she was looking at. "Watchfulness, Faithfulness, I'll Always Be There" the Princess turned to the King after hearing what her father said. "It is a blue Violet sweety, it means that wherever you may be, you'll be reminded that there is someone out there that would always watch over you, waiting for you and would always have faith in you" her father continued.

The Princess smiled and asked the salesman on how much the pendant was. "Oh no your highness, you don't have to pay, it's an honor that a princess like you picked one of my products" the salesman said as he said it to the princess

"But its your business sir, I need to pay you for such valuable item" the princess insisted. "Then smile always and use that pendant always milady, in that way, you can pay me" the salesman answered back

The Princess smiled at him and thanked again the salesman. The family decided to head back the Palace since it was getting hot already

When they arrived, the Queen excused herself to help the helpers prepare lunch for them. The King also told them that he was gonna fix some paperworks that is in need to be done by that day and so the Princess went up to her room to check the pendant she got.

She took off her hat and heels and layed down at her queen-sized bed. Inspecting the pendant's details

It was made with silver and has a small diamond at the center, there are thin strokes of blue color in the petals of the pendant, it was simple but she was attracted to such detailed item.

An Idea suddenly popped inside her head.

Enjoy|Vote|Comment