TRD XV

Gale's POV

We went to a fast food chain that is said to be known here in the country. It has a mascot of what seems to be a bee.

They call it Jollibee

"I'll order for us, what do you want Gale?" Ren asked and told him anything is fine as long as there are no pickles in it. I don't like the taste of those.

If you're wondering why I'm always talking in English, I can't help it.

People are still looking at us, as if we aren't aware of it. Although I'm used to such things, I just can't help it but to be uncomfortable.

"Mukhang manika tol"

"Anong manika? Hoy Renan umayos ka! Gusto mong magbreak tayo?"

"Of course not babe, ito kasi si pareng Carl, masyadong takam sa babae"

"Psh"

I looked at my cousin who is frowning at my side. Ron went to his brother to help him carry the meal Ren ordered.

"I'm sorry if I acted kinda rude towards you, let's start over" I looked at Jameson who seems shy and couldn't look at me. I smiled at his gesture and extended my left hand to him. He looked surprised but then, he took and shook it. "I'm Gale Chesse, your cousin" I introduced myself. It was his turn. "Jameson Nicc Hail" he introduced himself then we both smiled.

We weren't in touch that much but we were connected through social media. So we're kinda updated about our selves.

The food arrived. The twins ordered a bucket meal, some spaghetti, sundaes, fries, burgers and pineapple juice.

We chatted while eating like normal teenagers do. After that meal, we decided to head home. We became instantly close with each other and that felt nice.

We arrived safely and the butler told us that uncle is busy at his office. He ate already and the pizzas he ordered along with the drum sticks are at the kitchen.

We forgot that we would eat here for lunch because we had fun at catching up with each other.

I excused myself to change onto something suitable for staying at the house

This is what they call 'pambahay'

I fixed everything I bought and put them on their rightful places. I set aside the gadgets and decided to pick some clothes.

I chose to slipped onto my sweat pants and wore a cropped shirt with a statement of bleed

I tied my hair into a messy bun and looked at the full sized mirror to see my look. I looked like a simple teenager

I smiled

I head downstairs to witness the three eating while laughing. I entered the kitchen area and they went silent when they saw me

"You're not going anywhere alone" Ron said

"Should I just tie her up?" Ren said which earned him a smack from Jameson and Ron

I laughed at their reaction and joined them eating. I just grabbed a slice of hawaiin pizza and poured a glass of lemon juice.

"But seriously though, pasukan na sa isang araw, nalaman ko kay Dad na magkakaklase tayong apat, which is a good thing, para mabantayan ka namin ng maayos" Jameson said while munching on his pizza

"Yeah, you're too gorgeous to be unnoticed, I bet guys would sworm over you as soon as we arrive" Ren added

Ron couldn't say anything because his mouth was full of food. He was holding a drumstick on his left and a pizza on his right.

He looks cute and funny

Enjoy|Vote|Comment