TRD II

Gale's POV

As we arrived at the dining hall, we then settled down at the dining table.

Father was at his seat, which was the head seat, while King Rubert sat at the right-hand seat and his son next to him. Mother sat across King Rubert, seating in the left-hand seat and me next to her, across Prince Charles.

The food arrived momentarily and we were served with different delicacies, which were specialties of our Kingdom.

"I would like to thank and welcome our guests, King Rubert and his son, Prince Charles" King Rubert smiled genuinely as he put his hand upon his chest and bowed a little, indicating his gratitude.

"Let's eat everyone" father stated and we began to eat. The chattering continued with the adults while me and the Prince ate quietly without giving each other a glance.

After eating the last course, which was the desserts. Our parents went on with their business and left. Mother told me to escort Prince Charles around the Palace.

Since it was gloom already, I decided to ask Prince Charles whether he'd like to go to the Royal Gazebo at the center of the Garden. "Lead the way milady" he answered

As soon as we arrived at the gate of the garden area, the helpers escorted us on our way to the Gazebo, although they were just following us and Prince Charles  was assisting me like a fine Prince would do to her princess.

The place looks stunning as usual. With the lights illuminating the flowers. The water fountain which has blue lights reflecting on the water and I even see some fireflies from some bushes of red roses from afar.

"I like how magical this garden of yours look, it's just so..." He then trailed off "breath-taking" I added as I stared at him and he did so too.

His two orbs looks enchanting, as if you're being sucked into a vortex and would have to face of being trapped. His hair which looks soft as it is as it shines with the help of the light that is illuminated above us. His pointed nose, pale ivory skin complexion, thick soft arch eye brows and his red-ish bow-shaped lips.

He is indeed a beautiful creature.

"Staring used to be rude, but if it's you, I wouldn't mind at all" he suddenly stated which lead me back to reality. "Pardon?" I asked. "You know, you're kinda cute" I felt my cheeks burn a little after hearing his compliment.

I turned my back on him and went to the handrail at my front.

He then followed and leaned on the handrail. He looks dashing with that simple gesture.

Dont get me wrong, I don't have a thing for him, I've met him just this once, I'm just captivated by his personality.

"This isn't mine" I spoke. He looked at me with a confused look. "I meant this garden, it was my grand mother's, I only took care of it when she passed away years ago" I told him

"Sorry to hear that" he said then turned his gaze towards the night sky filled with stars. We kept silent for awhile not until he broke the silence.

"My mom passed away not too long ago  as well, before she died, she told me to look at the stars whenever I'm feeling down or whenever I'm in need of peace. She told me that she would be one with the celestial body and will guide me from above, I know your grand mother would always be there for you too" he said. After hearing that, one thing is for sure.

He's a strong guy.

Enjoy|Vote|Comment