TRD XVI

Gale's POV

I woke up when I heard a knock on my door. I looked at my wall clock to see that it was 6:13 in the morning. It's still early

"Just a moment" I said

I went to the door to see that it was one of uncle's maid. "Pinapasabi po ni Sir Edward na nakahain na po ang umagahan" she informed me. "Sige po, magaayos lang po muna ako, salamat" I replied to her

I closed the door and went to the bathroom to get myself ready.

Today's monday

Pinadala na kahapon ang schedule namin along with our school uniforms.

[Multimedia for visual purposes]

I hurried myself to take a bath and wore my school uniform. Since our skirt is above our knees, our socks are above the calf.

After wearing my clothes, I slipped onto my chunky heel Mary Jane's shoes that would be perfect for our school uniform.

I dried my hair and let it loose.

Then grabbed my Tibes small daypack casual. I'll leave my old phone at my drawer. I brought my new phone and wallet with me then I headed down stairs.

"Harry is really lucky to have you honey" Uncle said as he saw me enter the dining area. The twins are already eating and greeted me good morning. I sat next to uncle and the maids served me food.

I had hotdogs, bacon and sinangag

It's really delicious. After eating, I brushed my teeth and applied some lipstick and powder after drying my face.

I exited the bathroom and bid my goodbye to uncle. Ren would drive for us today. So we rode on Jameson's BMW i8 and went to Hailton High.

We're actually grade 12 students and we're all taking up the ABM strand. For some business purposes.

As soon as we arrived. Students started to make a fuss upon our arrival already. When Ren and Ron got out, girls stated screaming.

It was crazy

"Don't leave our side okay?" I nodded as a response to my cousin and he went outside. The commotion was even crazier. But it dimmed down when my cousin moved to the other side of the car, where I was sitting. He opened the door for me so I set foot outside.

"Babae"

"Oh my gosh, who is that"

"Ang ganda pre"

"Girlfriend ba siya ni Jameson?"

"Sino yung kambal?"

"Gosh transferees"

"Let's go?" Jameson offered his hands and I gladly accepted it. It made a scene which made his, I suppose, his fangirls go crazy

"Nooooooo"

"Talo tayo dyan sis"

"Ang swerte naman ni ate gurl"

"Laban lang para kay Jameson babe!"

We heard all of those as we went to our classroom. The twins are following us, and protecting me from the back, we don't know if we're safe here or what.

The room was busy with students that seems to know each other. Some were using their phones while others didn't care. Mostly, they're talking with their group of friends.

As we entered the room. The whole class went silent. As if an angel passed by. It was kinda uncomfortable at first but I just shake it off.

We headed at the back row on the left side of the room

The seats were exact since there are 4 vacant seats at the last part.

We took our seats and the class were still silent. They were observing us.

Enjoy|Vote|Comment