TRD XVIII

Gale's POV

"Hey...I told you, I'll be fine. Besides, it's just a seating arrangement" I explained to my cousin who is whining because none of the three were my seat mates.

The twins are just sulking about the outcome and I find it funny. I'm actually seating at the front row, next to the window on the left side of the room while the twins were in the middle row and of course, my cousin was on the other side in my row.

We're now heading towards the cafeteria to have our lunch and my cousin, Jameson, volunteered to get our lunch with Ron. Ren and I chose our table.

The cafeteria is spacious and air conditioned also. Mostly, you can see what's inside because the walls are made of glass. You can even see trees at the back of the cafeteria. It's really relaxing. Some were still giving glances at us and it didn't bothered us.

"Hey Gale" I looked at Ren who is pouting while calling me. "What is it?" I asked. "Kelan mo balak magtagalog?" I chuckled upon his question. "Hoy, seryoso nga, puro ka kasi English, alam mo naman ang mga tao dito sa pinas, iisipin nagiinarte ka, naku" he does have a point. "Sige, magtatagalog na ako madalas, mag mula ngayon" I said, as I smiled at him

Dumating na ang pagkain na para sa aming apat. Bumili sila Ron at Jameson ng vegetable salad at juice para sakin. Habang nagkanin naman sila at magkakaiba rin ng ulam. Ang kay Jameson ay Calderetang manok, adobong baboy naman kay Ron at sinigang na baboy naman kay Ren.

We were enjoying our lunch when two guys entered the cafeteria that caused a commotion.

"Mag ayos tayo girls! Nandito na si Clint my labsss"

"Girl tumingin dito si Josh! Kyaaaaah I kennat"

"Dont mind them" Jameson said as he didn't even gave a glance. "Kilala mo rin sila bro?" Ren asked. Ron and I continued eating our meal when we heard the crowd go silent

"Can we share this table with you guys? There are 2 more seats available" the guy who was called Josh asked with a smile.

We all looked at him when my cousin looked at me before answering him. "I'm sorry, but no" he coldly answered. "Come on Nicc, it's not like we're strangers here" Josh replied. The guy who seems to be Clint just stared blankly at my cousin.

Jameson heaved out a deep sigh and leaned on his chair. "Fine, just this time" he gave up. The smile on Josh's face grew wider and offered his' friend' a seat. So basically, Jameson is sitting next to me on the right and Ren on his left followed by Josh, Clint and Ron who is also next to me. Hope you understand.

Josh bought their food and they ate quietly with us. It was kinda uncomfortable. We were about to leave when Josh spoke again. "I'm sorry for being rude, I'm Josh by the way, Josh Cedrick Lim and this is my best friend, Clint Xavier Hastes. Nice to meet you everyone" He said as he was smiled afterwards.

I looked at the guy named Clint and I caught him staring at me.

"We should go too" Clint said as he stood and went out of the cafeteria and Josh running after him

Enjoy|Vote|Comment