TRD XXI

Renault's POV

It's a new day for us as we are heading to our classroom.

No suspicious acts so far.

We went to our seats as soon as we arrived and waited for our P.E teacher to arrive which is Mr. Philip

Not that long enough after arriving, Mr. Philip entered the room and instructed us to go at the gymnasium. We're actually wearing our P.E uniform already. And we can wear it for the whole day so it won't be that much of a hassle. We can change our tops later if we get too sweaty.

I'm kinda worried for Gale since the uniform for the girls are shorts unlike us guys who are wearing above the knee length basketball shorts. Their shorts are probably 6-7 inches above their knees.

I'll describe what Gale looks like right now. She tied her hair in a high ponytail, if that's what girls call it. Her Cream white shirt with navy blue linings and our logo located at the bottom portion on the left side of the front of the shirt. It's a good thing that the shirts aren't fitted. So I described what the shorts looked like awhile ago. It's color pattern is similar to the shirts. She wore a pair of  an A. P. C white run around white sneakers in a white low cut socks.

We went to the gym together. Gale was chattering with Stella and us guys were just silent as we were walking.

"Okay everyone, line up in two straight lines. Boys facing Girls, now!" Mr. Philip ordered us as soon as we arrived at the gym and so we did formed a line

I was facing Stella while Gale was facing his cousin Jameson, we're actually at the back of the lines and was waiting for the instructions of our teacher when we heard a voice speak by the gym's entrance

"Sorry for being late" it was the guy named 'Clint'

Our teacher instructed him to fall in line at the back. He actually has no partner, apparently.

"Okay, so does everybody got their partners?" Sir Philip asked

Clint raised his hand as a sign and Sir Philip called him upfront.

"Okay, you'll be paired with me instead" we heard some chuckles when Sir Philip said that to Clint

"Now, face your partners since we would be doing waltz for our first semester" Sir Philips announced

"What!?" Clint caught our attention due to his sudden yell. "Tone down your voice young man" Sir Philips warned him.

"Waltz is an intimate dance!" Clint stated. It is, a highly popular ballroom dance evolved from the Ländler in the 18th century. Characterized by a step, slide, and step in 3/4 time, the waltz, with its turning, embracing couples, at first shocked polite society.

It's intimate indeed, but it's not that sensual.

"What do you want Mr. Hastes?" Sir Philip asked and so Clint answered. "I want to participate with my classmates" he answered that made a sudden reaction from the girls aside from Stella and Gale

"I want to be paired with him gosh!"

"I want to change partners with you Clint mah labs"

"Settle down class, who do you want to be paired with Mr. Hastes?" after asking that question to Clint, he then looked at our area

At Gale

Enjoy|Vote|Comment