TRD XII

Gale's POV

"So here are the documents" Uncle said as he hand us our documents. Uncle arrived before dinner and ate with us. We are currently in his office to have our meeting. My cousin was still no where to be found.

He must be playing around somewhere

"Just like what we've discussed, you'll be pretending to be cousins with the Chesse twins and a distant cousin to my son" uncle continued to discuss. "Tomorrow, you three should shop at the nearest mall to fetch some stuffs, especially you Gale, nothing is wrong with your clothing, but you need more clothes that is pretty much suited for your stay here, oh and your father told me to get you a new phone. The enemy might track you down, we can't be certain"Uncle added. We agreed to all of the things he said and told us to have some rest.

The twins and I headed back to our rooms, on our way back, I'm glad that we're all chattering like we've known each other for so long.

I changed into my night gown after taking a quick shower in my room. I sat at my white swivel chair as I dry my hair with a hair blower. Of course, it's the 21st century, I'm not that old fashioned.

After drying my hair, I went to my bed and grabbed my phone the was lying around my study table. I opened my gallery to see some photos taken from my kingdom.

My Father, my mother, the garden... I miss them already.

I need to be strong

I know that my family is working hard to solve this matter. They're doing what they can in order for my safety and for our kingdom, I just need to cooperate.

But thinking about it now, if the culprit is within the Palace and is actually after me, who could it be?

A black rose inside a black box

I looked at the ceiling as I uttered the words "Who ever is behind all of this, you better be prepared to face the consequences"

It's been 30 minutes and I still can't fall asleep, so I slipped my slippers on and head downstairs to grab myself some milk.

Everybody is probably asleep by now.

I was about to exit the kitchen after returning the milk to the fridge when I saw a silhouette by the entrance of the kitchen so I immediately hid behind the counter table and went to the other side.

I looked up to see the silhouette coming near the fridge.

Is this a thief?

The man looked tall and you can tell with the help of the light coming from the fridge that this man specialises in a specific sport

I was about to run when I accidentally slipped when I was to stand up and hit the counter behind me.

I stood up and saw the man looking at me. It came close quickly so I had to do what I could do in a desperate situation.

"DIE YOU THIEF!" I yelled as I hit him the glass of milk I was holding on to

I haven't caught up on what happened when someone opened the lights of the kitchen. I turned to see the twins holding their laughter and my uncle who is actually smirking

"What a reunion" my uncle said

Enjoy|Vote|Comment