𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

I woke up bright and early cause of another nightmare I had. I quickly did my morning routine and headed downstairs quietly as to not to wake the other wolves who are residing here. Forgot to intro myself but for starters, my name's Cassandra but you all can call me Cassy. I'm an alpha's daughter and my pack is named White Wood pack, but it was attacked and then I became a rouge and now I'm an omega to the Emerald Light Pack. I know crazy right? Anyways, they found when I was five that night and decided to make me an omega serving them. The wolves here are nice when their alpha isn't around. Their alpha on the other paw isn't a very nice person to be around with. He treats me like dirt and don't ever get me started on his makeup clowned face whore of a daughter.

Of course, I have to be obedient at them no matter how much I hated them. My mother always taught to me that kindness can resolve anyone even in the cruelest of persons, which I still believe up to this day. I then heard some steps going down and it was just in time for breakfast. As usual I did my chores after serving them and while they eat, I head over to each of the wolf's room and started to clean. Afterwards, I went down to pick up their plates and wash it as well as make them their lunch. The Alpha, Henry, is always quite pleased with me whenever I do things right like this day. But when his daughter framed me for a reason I didn't do, that's when he'll broke loose. That's why I learned to ignore or just be polite to her whenever my patience can reach.

"Daddy!!" A squeaky high pitched whore girl voice screeched through the stairway.

'Speak of the devil hound herself.' I said as I retreated back to the kitchen while I heard the Alpha's daughter, Jennifer, talked to his dad about buying a new this or that. The Alpha suddenly called for my attention to which I appeared in front of him and his daughter showing my respect to them.

"Yes alpha?" I asked trying not to have eye contact with him so I was just looking down at my feet.

'Remember the rules Cassy. Remember them.' I kept on reminding myself as the Alpha began to speak.

"I want you to prepare something special tomorrow. And DON'T you dare mess this up. The Alpha King's twin sons are going to come here since their looking for their mate." He said while I heard his whore of a daughter squealed.

"Well I've always knew that they're going to be my mates daddy! Ooh! What should I wear tomorrow? Never mind that what could my speech for-" and she goes on and on. The Alpha then dismissed me and I went straight up to his room only to find out one of his ladies sleeping in. She saw me and shrieked causing the Alpha go upstairs and with a very displeased look on his face.

"What the actual fuck do you think your doing here?! Did I ORDER you to CLEAN MY ROOM!?!" He boomed his anger at me while he told the girl to go outside of his room and into the pack's bathroom to get cleaned.

"I'm sorry sir, I didn't know. It was a mistake-"

"Oh I'll show you a MISTAKE!" He said as he grabbed me by the hair and dragged me down towards the pack's dungeon.