𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14

*Cassy's POV*
"We just thought that maybe we could go out and treat you somewhere since our pack work is already done." Jax said while I hugged them both and soon we went to go out and get ice cream and played twenty questions along the way.

We went in the ice cream shop and I saw that the one in front of the counter was a cute boy. The kind of cute you would find a brotherly love and attraction for- I mean. I gotta admit that he IS cute but not that cute for me, I'm afraid.

"Hello and welcome to Big scoop! How may I help you?" He said while my mates ordered their flavoured ice creams, double scoops of Chocolate for Jason and one scoop of Mocha for Jaxon. They both turned to me and I somewhat felt the boy at the counter staring at me.

"And for the lovely lady?" He asked while I told him that I'll be having a scoop of Chocolate and Mocha mixed in a swirl with sprinkles. He took it down and told us that it'll be ready in just a moment so we took a seat near the shop's stained window couch seats.

Before I even began to seat, Jason went in first then Jaxon and they put me in between them and holding me possessively.

*Jaxon's POV*
We wanted to rip that boy's eyes out and go rely stitch this mouth shut for even speaking to our mate. We restrained our wolves for three reasons;

One, we're not in our huge pack but in the city- aside from us being secretly wolves let alone alpha princes- we have a business here in the city that includes selling off best handmade furniture and some resorts and hotels here and there. Two, again, we're wolves. If we let Chase or Jace our and take control, we might blow our whole secret and the people might freak out or even worse get us and lock us up. Three, because our mate is with us and we don't want to scare her.

We were heading to her possessively while me and Jace both heard her cute giggle and kissed us both on the cheek. I don't even have the right words to describe how flustered and how soft we became ever since we met her.

' Jax, I love her." Jace said through our twin mind link while I mentally nodded. We love this girl and everything about her, from her smile to her silly ways. Our order then arrived and this time it wasn't the same guy as it was in the counter but nevertheless, it was a guy and he was immediately starring at our mate.

She must've noticed it cause she held both of our hands to calm both us and our wolves down.

"Here are your orders and a little something for the lady." He said while FUCKING WINKED at her!?! That was the last draw. We were about to pummel this guy six feet under when our beautiful mate suddenly speak up.

"I appreciate the gesture but I'm already dating someone." She said with a smile while the guy's reaction has got us smirking very proudly of our mate standing up to our relationship. He just nod and went out of our way as we enjoy our ice and each other's company and continued our twenty questions game.