𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 16

*Cassy's POV*
Me and my mates were having a good time until they were linked by one of their members. They set me on their bedroom and told me to lock the door and shut the windows tightly and don't let anyone in unless it's them and I can tell because of our mate bond. I nod my head and gave them each a kiss on the cheek- which they enjoyed- and went out immediately while I quickly locked the door and take a good look at their bedroom. Their walls were pitch black but their furniture is navy blue. Their bed is huge thou- it's like you can fit ten full grown men in this thing. I then saw some books and other things that would keep me busy so I'll do that later, right now I'm exploring my mates' room.
-----------------------

'Another book done.' I said as I set aside another good book from their nightstand to my already stacked up pile and I can see that there's one book left and I realised it was a photo album. Just as I was about to grab it- I heard fighting and a huge commotion down stairs. I fought off my curiosity cause there's fighting and I think I heard someone's head was popped off and that can only lead to one thing- rouges battle.

I got scared for myself and for the pack members but most of all, I'm scared for my mates. What if they got injured or much worse- killed off by these rouges?! The more I thought about it the more I heard their footsteps coming up.

'Oh no.' My brain instantly thought to hide under the bed- and I did- as well as cover my scent with some oil I found at their drawer which was thankful to my luck. Ware wolf 101? Don't let them catch your scent and what ever you do- DON'T. MAKE. A. SOUND.

I then heard their footsteps just on the other side of my mates doors and they instantly busted it open. I was scared of my life and I tried linking my mates but I forgot that I can't cause we haven't marked each other yet. The other rouges were sniffing around while the middle one- who I thought was in command- stared at the bed and was thinking the single thing that I was thinking.

I was praying to the moon goddess that they would leave me be and this will work but sadly my prayers weren't answered as the middle man flipped over the bed and saw me covered in oil. I slipped passed them pretty easily but then someone was swiftly in front of me then with a blink they're all surrounding me and I could smell blood from other men- they killed Jax and Jace's guards. That was the last thing I remembered l when I was caught off guard they held this cloth unto my nose and mouth and slapped my ass making me gasp and inhaled a scent making me unconscious.