𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9

I woke up and with a blurry vision I tried to get up and look at my surroundings when I can feel weight that was twice heavy unto me so I started to panic and what it seemed to be two sexy gods- with each one beside me- got startled and started to soothe me by saying sweet things. My wolf then linked me to trust our mates so I began to calm down. Then I realised that I fucking freak out between the two alpha princes so like the 'sane' person I am I just sat there between them like nothing ever happened.

"We're so sorry we startled you pumpkin." Alpha Prince Jason said with husky and sexy voice.

"We just didn't want to wake you up since you got dark circles underneath your gorgeous eyes." Alpha Prince Jaxon added. I looked at them from both sides of me and they were carefully watching me like predator to their prey. We sat in silence- not the awkward I wanna go home kind of silence but the I want to fuck you so badly but I don't know shit about you kind.

I was about to speak when I heard my wolf linked me, saying their wolves names. Chase for Jason and Grey for Jaxon.

'Oh shit even their wolves' name are hot damn sexy!' I linked her while she nodded and then she went at the back of my mind while I didn't notice that both my mates are holding me like their lives depended on it and were inhaling my scent to keep their wolves at bay.

"Pumpkin? You've been awfully quiet. Want to share something?" Jason asked while I quickly shot up and look at him. Judging by my surprised reaction the two let out a sexy heartfelt chuckle.

"Why so surprised little one?" Jaxon asked.

"It's just a lot to process right now-" I said but before they began to speak, I quickly added.

"But I'll get used to it! Don't worry." I said while I forced a small smile at them. They just sat there with me until we arrive at their pack.

*Jaxon's POV*
When we heard our little mate speak for the first time, her voice was so fucking angelic. Everything about her is so pure and so innocent, it just attract us very easily. Damn. Me and my twin are fucking whipped and she doesn't even know it!

We sensed and knew she was very shy to us and really wanted to submit power. Actually she and her wolf are a very shy, pure and innocent pair we've ever seen a female wolf. We both became worried as she was super deep in thought. Our wolves learned her wolf's name, which is Violet, and then she became shy around them again. Of course we all knew that they need to warm up to us first before we do anything we would regret. And our wolves know this cause they lowly growl but nevertheless knew we were right so they back off and went at the back of our mind.

[DISCONTINUED] 𝓜𝔂 𝓐𝓵𝓹𝓱𝓪 𝓜𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara