𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4

I woke up with some small stings in my neck. I checked outside and it's still dark out.

'Wow, I must've had a light sleep.' I said to myself as I stretch out and checked my wolf, Violet, to make sure she's still there and she meekly let out a whimper so I let her rest for the day as I got up and head down quietly to make the necessary preparations. Also another good thing that the alpha and the wolves appreciate about me is that I'm an early she wolf. Meaning I do my chores in advance and just serve them whatever they need without a hassle. I rarely got any praise from the alpha and he only praised me one time when he acknowledge that I was rather early than the other omegas so therefore I was recognised by him.

Anyways, the clock read '7:45' meaning that their out for a run today since it's a Thursday and I have to make extra food for them than usual. I made my usual sunny side up and scrambled eggs, some hotdogs and bacon, a huge home made salad, friend rice and I also made three pitchers of iced tea. The extra food I made was Roasted pork with bacon wrapped all around it, some T-bone steak with golden fried rice with carrots and peas for its toppings and some pink lemonade.

Soon after I heard the pack all rushed in and began to dig in on the food.

"Wow Cassy, you outdone yourself this time!" One of the pack warriors said while I thank him and they continue to enjoy their food.

"Hey slut! Serve me one of your iced tea again! This food is delicious, I hate to admit, but damn!" Squeaked Jennifer while I poured her another glass and shoved three pieces of bacon in her mouth.

"Cassandra, come here for a moment!" Alpha Henry said while I came to his side.

"Yes Alpha?" I asked while he wiped his mouth with one of the napkins I provided them with.

"I want you to clean every inch of the pack house and two of our guest rooms. I also want you to clean yourself up and also clean mine and my daughter's room. The Alpha Princes will be arriving earlier than we thought. I assume you already have food for later's event yes?"

"Yes Alpha. I've already prepared the meals for this afternoon and I was just about to clean the pack members' rooms and dorms." I said then he dismissed me so I already began my days work starting I clean the front yard the the back yard then the pool side.

'Note taken Cass, make sure to ask the pack members permission to clean or knock first upon entering.' I mentally said to myself as I prepared my cleaning materials and went on with my tasks.

*Jason's POV*
Eight packs, ten thousand meet and greet with the wolves and a lot of she wolves throwing their selves at us later, we still can't find her as our wolves were just angry at the she wolves of each and EVERY fucking pack that would throw themselves at us and say that they're our mates.

Goddess above, even their tone was irritating to our ears. We are currently at the second to the last pack, the Stone Wood pack, to see if our mate was here but sadly when the meeting with Alpha Drew was over, we haven't found her here and we thank the heavens and the Moon Goddess that this was the ONLY decent pack whereas the she wolves were respectful and just waited for us to claim who our mate is.

"That's some deep thinking you got there Jace. Wanna share what's on your mind?" My twin brother, Jaxon, asked while I snapped my thought and looked at him.

"Oh just reflecting back some of what happened in the last eight-no- nine packs we have visited and currently down to our last pack." I simply said while Chase explained to my brother's wolf, Grey, what I was really talking about then we sat there in comfortable silence. We are currently in our limo and our driver was taking us to the last pack. The Emerald Light Pack.