𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 20

*Jaxon's POV*
"How much longer Philip?" I asked getting annoyed and bored as two of our men plus Philip were setting up a meeting and has already sent an invitation to the alpha of the Southeast.

"Wait a moment will ya you twin horny wolves." Philip said half joking and half serious as he attacked what seemed to be the last of the wires and plugged in the laptop unto our forty- three inches flatscreen television. Then a 'ping' was heard so I clicked on the icon the appeared in the middle and we were immediately greeted with a man that was in his late or early 30's I think.

He was- I think- average height but he has a very well built body. He also has a dark skin tone but has piercing eyes.

"Alpha Alonzo, it's nice to finally meet you." Philip said while the man spoke to him. His accent was definitely Asian. We exchanged short introductions and then we proceeded with the topic at hand.

"So Alpha Alonzo. Have you asked the leaders regarding on our lost wolf here in the North?" Philip began.

"Some leaders sensed a foreign scent came here. Along with other unfamiliar scents with the one you may be searching for." Alpha Alonzo said while looked at us. Meaning he must've heard us accidentally let out a low growl. Jace and I are hoping that he doesn't think that we're declaring war but simply thinking of our beautiful Cassandra.

"Forgive us Alpha, or our-" before Jace can continue his apology, Alpha Alonzo laughed at us. All three of us were questionably looking at him through the screen as his laughed died down and smiled at us.

"So the rumours are true." He said gladly while having a small chuckle which made us look at him more questionably.

"What rumours? And I hope they're good rumours." Philip said while Alpha Alonzo nod his head.

"The rumours were that the alphas there- especially the alpha king of the north- are more protective than of us here in the Southeast. And now I believe in that rumour." He said with a smile why I felt me and my twin's wolf had their tails in between their legs.

'I feel ashamed Jaxon.' Grey said to me while I just mentally scoffed and asked Jace on what his wolf said to him and he said that Chase had his ears down and he won't speak to him which was 'adorable' per say.

'I can hear your thoughts you horny human.' Grey said to me while I mentally said a 'yes' to him then he went at the back of my mind again. Both of our attention led now to Alpha Alonzo.

*Philip's POV*
My two best friends, Alpha Princes Jaxon and Jason, we're talking to their wolves while Alpha Alonzo suddenly speak up.

"What about you young alpha, you seemed to be calmed in all this." He said while I just have him a smile.

"Believe me Alpha Alonzo, I'm trying my best not to flip as well. With two alpha princes already loosing control plus their wolves edging because it's almost the mating season- I don't think one more aggressive alpha will solve this." I explained which he gave a chuckle and agrees with me.

Finally after some time, the two aggressive and annoying males of best friends came back and we resume our meeting, turning the atmosphere from a light and pleasant one into a serious one.

"Alpha Alonzo, about the request I ask of you again?" I asked in a serious tone while he nod and began to talk in the same tone of seriousness.

"The leaders from the Southeast, particularly some  groups in the Philippines, have sensed a new smell arrived in their lands. But unfortunately, the groups involved there practice dark and sinister magic. At least to what the folk tales say. Other said that there are some faded foreign smells were scattered throughout the many islands here, I don't think they're here in my territory."

"Alpha Alonzo, can you tell us or describe the scent that the other group leaders are now addressing? Maybe one of them can be our mate's scent." Jace said.

"If your mate is indeed one of the many new foreign smells that I and many other have scented- would it not be obvious if you can just locate your mate using your mate bond?" He question to which Jaxon replied- with gritted teeth.

'Oh no.'

"If we did use our mate bond, then we should have found her by now. Alpha." He said trying to control his inner wolf as to which Alpha Alonzo nod his head and apologise as to which he calmed a bit.

'I've never seen an alpha be so understanding.' My wolf, Peter, said while I mentally agreed with him and told us the directions of where the Philippine territory is and we thank him.

"If you have any trouble finding your way around here, let my fellow leaders know and they'll guide you. We may not see eye to eye but when it comes to the talk of 'mates' we come as one." He said and we thanked him for that. I was about to cancel the meeting when Alpha Alonzo reminds us of something.

"I almost forgot young alphas, here in the Southeast- we don't take foreign smells that kindly. At least, not all of us. Just tell them that I grabbed you passage to explore the lands in search of your mate and they'll let you through." He said and again we thank him and he signed off as we turned off the television and cancelled the meeting.

"How much time do we need to go to the Philippine territory by plane?" Jaxon asked.

"I think roughly about two days." I replied while Jason replied back.

"Why don't we take the family jet? Surely that's fast enough."

"Only if mother and father aren't gonna use it for their vacation in the Korea territory next month. Plus the jet is under repairs remember last time?" Jaxon said while Jace lets out a sigh and nod his head sadly.

"What about my pack's jet?" I suggested and they both shot a look at me like I was a lunatic or something.

"Dude are you serious?" Jaxon asked me unbelievably.

"We can take the plane Philip, your pack needs that and besides, your gonna take charge while we're away." Jason said and I felt like a bombshell just dropped on my ears.

"What?! Are you two insane?!" I said practically getting stressed as I ruffled my hair.

"I mean, controlling and ruling my pack is one thing but to take THE jobs of THE ACTUAL PRINCE ALPHAS of ALL all wolf kind here in the north-" I said But was cut off when they both were laughing.

"Old habits die hard huh Philip?" Jace said jokingly while quitting what I said back then when we were teenagers. I playfully punched them while they kept on laughing which made me laugh as well and it was like that for a solid minute or two.

"Be serious you two! I'm always the mature one in our friendship." I said smugly while they stopped and stared at me.

"Oh really?" Jaxon said while the three of smirk then we are at each other again until we got tired and just lay down on the carpeted floor.

"I swear to the moon goddess, you two have the same brain." I said while I sighed as I heard them both laughed a bit.

"Am I really gonna take care of your duties while your gone?" I asked hoping that they were really joking.

"Well you did say you wanted to become prince when we were little."

"We were children back then Jace. I didn't know what I was saying back then." I said smiling as some good memories came flashing in my mind.

"Don't worry, the usual paperwork and leave the whole meetings and decrees and all royal stuff to our parents. I'm sure they'll understand." Jax said while I began to sat up.

"Can't I come with you two instead?" I asked them then all of a sudden I felt a weight on either side of me and I see two males beside me smiling.

"Can't you take a joke even if we're in a serious tone?" Jace said while I sighed and playfully smacked their heads.

"What am I going to do with you two." I said while I sighed and they both laughed and decided we called it a night began to sleep.