𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15

*Jason's POV*
We finished our ice cream and we're heading back. Playing that game our mate suggested felt like we've all grown closer together. And she can fucking cook! This is a bonus for us cause she's already gorgeously amazing and sexy. She has the right curves and when she told us that she performs for the pack and the pups, we instantly knew them at our pack is gonna love her.

Me and Jace were mind linking some 'green' thoughts about our mate. When I said me and Jace, I meant our wolves- Chase and Grey- we're sending some stuff through our twin mind link which made us scold them and let them at the back of our mind. We made our way back to our pack when one of the boarder scouts that was on patrol says that we're under attack.

We left Cassy by our bedroom telling her to lock the doors and windows and don't let anyone in unless she feels our mate bond on the other side of the door. She nodded and we left her there along with some books to read so that she doesn't get bored. We then ordered to double security here as well as the pack house and immediately went to the West boarder along with twenty more of our warriors.

"Alphas." The warriors greeted us when we arrived at the said location where they found and sniffed out rouges in the boarder and one of them happened to pin down one of them. We nod our heads and instantly inspect the rouge wolf.

"Take the rouge to the pack dungeon and get whatever useful information you can out of it. We will be down there once our paperwork of the surrounding mini packs will be done." Jax said while they all bowed in submission and some began to shift back and darted the rouge a sleeping serum and brought it back to the pack dungeon.

"Alpha Jace, Alpha Jax!" Max, one of the guards that was stationed at the pack house, was running towards us at inhuman speed and caught our attention- he is panting a little bit once he reaches to us.

"What happened Max?"

"Why are here and not at guarding or house?" Me and Jax asked him while he immediately spilled the beans that the house was under attack and the first lineup of guards was shot down with wolfsbane. Our wolves immediately snap and we rushed almost like lightning speed from the boarder to our house. All was in our mind was

'Rescue. MATE.'