𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 18

*Jason's POV*
We've lost our mate and it's been two months ever since we saw her gorgeous face and her angelic voice. We've been with her for two amazing days and it's been two FUCKING months! Our wolves lost control and our pack grew into strong and cold hearted warriors. We made them this way because without our mate and without their Luna, the pack isn't the same as it is.

We also threatened EVERY Alpha who was handling each portion  of our big pack hat if they're hiding our mate- it's gonna be their head on the line. We miss her. Our wolves miss her. We all miss her so god damn much. We arranged four funerals for the four brave soldiers who fought until the very end just to protect their Luna and now we're currently in a meeting with one of our best friends from the Southern pack. Philip has been with us ever since we were in diapers. Their fathers were long timed friends and even now they still meet up and catch up with one another.

Even our mom and Philip's mom were close. Funny thing thou- her mom and our mom were best friends ever since they were small so it made sense that they both got their mate at the same time when both the South and the North packs came together for a huge gathering that happens every blue moon. Right now, Philip suggest that maybe our mate was taken into the Southern borders and currently hiding from us here in the North. He'll help us find our mate because he knows all to well on what would happen if we lost her.

We're not implying that he lost his mate- it's just that his mate died of cancer at such a young age but now thanks to the moon goddess, he was given a second chance to be happy and have a mate. His mate's name is Celisse and she's a real tough girl. We think her and Cassy would get along fine just as soon as fond her and make sure she was alright- which we have a 50-50 doubts on that.

*Cassy's POV*
I woke up and I can't feel my wolf or my mate bond after a week. That's when I realised that I wasn't on the same stinky cell and was now at an enormous bedroom lying down on a queen sized bed. A water mage name Zylia saved me from the hunters and sometime brought me here. She also explained that I have a rune on the side of my stomach- meaning that a witch has put that so that my mates can't find me.

Right now, she's explaining how she can get rid off it but she needs time to perfect a secret water art to wash this spelled rune away. It has been two months since I saw my mates but on the bright side, Zylia and I became close and for the first time in forever after- I have a friend that actually saved me from those sons of a bitch. Me and my wolf were sad a little bit that it wasn't our mates who rescued us but we know they're looking for us real hard.

Right now we're in the Philippines- in the Southeast- it's really far away from where my pack is and I actually met quite a lot of nice and welcoming humans around this part. Anyways, Zylia and I are in this vehicle they called a 'jeepney' where it's like a military car but with much more colourful and some weird yet interesting designs. Zylia brought me here cause maybe her father could help us in our little problem an So that's why we're here.

Oh that and to sight see of course- it's been my first time travelling outside the pack and outside the South boarders nonetheless. We soon made ourselves in our stop- I can see a huge mountain and covering it is a huge forest. It's nothing compared the forests we have back at the South but hey who am I to judge? Oh and I forgot to mention- after she saved me, she whipped me up some new clothes and it fits me perfectly- cause we have the same body size- and I packed some just for this trip.

"Well shall we be off?" She asked while I nod my head and  we began to go on foot entering the forest.