𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13

*Jaxon's POV*
Me and Jason with our wolves, Chase and Grey, was currently in training with our best warriors cause there's been rouge sightings on the east borders so we decided to take a few scouts and personal looking into the area.

One of the wolves that was guarding our house says that our beautiful little mate is currently at her room and she just asked where we were and she simply replied 'pack duties' to which- according to her- says that if we're going to look for her, she's in her room.

Our wolves was getting restless cause they want to mate with her right now but we hold them off and reason with them more before both growling at us and decided to talk to violet through the wolf link. It hasn't even cross a day and she is already whipping us like a couple of dogs wanting their owner to return.

'Ahhh a kink reference eh. She is kind of-' I stopped Grey then and there and just ignored his comment. After a few more hours, we both finally dismissed everyone and Jack, one of our close friends and also one of the best warriors in our pack came over to us.

"Hey, how's your mate our my Luna?" He asked already addressing our little mate as his Luna.

"Not so good, it just has been a day and she already got our wolves wanting to mate her." Jason grunted while Jack just patted both of our backs and says that we got this.

"Oh and by the way, take care of your situation for me will ya?" He said before running off. We were confused at first until both our wolves say to look down and god dammit we both regretted it. We hurried over to our house and went immediately in our room to 'take care' of business. I was at the bathroom while Jace was at the bedroom and believe us when we say we are getting fucking conscious about this.

'We didn't even know that THAT was going on. Wait- we have fucking female warrior wolves- OH SHIT! JACE?!' I linked while Jace got it and linked me to not worry as we finished our business and both decided that we have a change clothes before heading into Cassy's room.

*Cassandra's POV*
I was currently done and was at my room checking my other outfits. I asked where Jace and Jax are and asked girl- which I assume their pack member- and she just replied that they're doing important pack stuff like I said and so here I am having a little fashion show and turned out that my most favourite has got to be the crop top off shoulder and the knee length skirt that I made.

I was currently at my mirror and applying some lip balm when I heard the door opened revealing my two mates who possessively snaked their arms around my waist and both inhaling my scent as they looked at the mirror with me. Both of them were standing at the each side of me so immediately I thought of Damon and Stephen Salvatore from Vampire Diaries and me being Elena Gilbert in their middle.

"You look beautiful pumpkin." I heard Jace- from my right side- huskily whispered while I shivered. They seem to know since they're wearing that smirk on their faces whenever they did something that my body pleasingly likes.

"We love that we make you feel this way to only us little one." Jax- from my left side- added while I just smiled and placed my hands and lay my arms into theirs still wrapped around my waist. We were like that for a minute or so until we pulled away and they both sat on my bed as I finished applying the lip balm on my lips.

"So little mate, what's the occasion as to why your dressed like that?" Jace asked while I turned over to face them.

"Nothing. I just thought that since I'm done sewing my clothes from your old ones, I might as well try them on and so far I'm pretty comfortable with this look. Do you not like it?" I asked with a hint of sadness in my voice. I don't even know with me anymore but my wolf was giving out the sadness thing.

"Of course not sweet heart. We love your look." Jax said while Jace agreed with him.

"Heck, we think everything might be good with you and that body of yours." Jace added which got me all flustered up earning both sexy deep chuckles from them. I then turned and went towards them and cuddled with them.

"So what came up in both of your minds to come and visit little ol' me?"