𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 19

*Cassy's POV*
We were now standing at a cottage in what I think in the middle of the forest and now Zylia is with this other person which I have no knowledge off. He then looked at me and nod his head letting me and her inside of his house then it literally locked itself after I entered the what it seemed a living room then it was next to a flight of stairs.

"Please take a seat. I'm sure you're both tired and famished from the trip." He said while Zylia just made herself feel like AT HOME and here I was being very cautious about everything and anxious about us just being here and I think she's noticed and caught my attention.

"Don't worry and just relax Cassy. Ron here is my friend ever since we've met and went  through the same magic school together." She said while that alone got me sigh in relief as I felt my body ease but I still can't feel my wolf. He then levitated a scarlet personalised sofa for him to seat across from us and some treats and tea and placed them at the table in between where the three of us were.

"Please help yourselves. I promise there's no poisoned or trick treats there as well as the tea." He said while Zylia grabbed a biscuit and took a sip of her tea before eating it while I ate a cute crumpet that looked like a boat and drinkers my tea as well.

"So What brings you two here in the Philippines and in the forest nonetheless." He asked while Zylia explained everything to him then he nod and then gestures the two of us to come with him to what it seemed like his brewing station and lair.

"What that fiend did to you and your mates is just unforgivable and if it was in our law, the EEA will see to it that they're punishment is just as he has tortured you my dear." He said as he gestured to me while h scanned around his room and with a snap of his fingers a book cane flying by the top shelf and cane to him immediately. The cover was dark brown with silver and bronze lining and a picture of a wolf and man can be seen through the swirled patterns of the front cover of the book.

"Excuse me- Sir Ron-"

"Call me Ron my dear. No formalities needed, after all a friend of Zylia is a friend of mine." He said cutting me off before giving me a small smile which I smile back and returned to scanning the pages.

"Ron. Uh, what's the 'EEA' stand for?" I asked while Zylia replied for him.

"EEA stands for Eyes of the Elders Association. They're the ones responsible for all the magic arts, artefacts and everything in between in our mage world in Alicante." She explained while I just nod my head in understatement.

"Well then, with that being said I might have the right spell to make you and your wolf be as one again." He said while I perked up feeling a bit happy that I might talk to Violet again.

*Jaxon's POV*
"Sir we've looked everywhere-!" One of the guards said but we just unleashed our beast more and practically thrashed the whole house by now. We're currently in our study hall and we're continuing our search for our mate. Ours and Philip's men joined forces so that we can search and even with Philip's connections we STILL haven't found her yet. We were growing restless and our wolves can't take much more than just another day without her by our side. It's driving us to insanity and it's only a month or two away from the mating season for wolves like us.

We haven't eaten much. Hardly sleep through the night and I think we only showered once or thrice every week- or was it every month(?) My thoughts about it were snapped when someone bathed into the doors claiming that he found her scent somewhere on the Southeast Asia.

Our wolves were so glad that they found her. We called off our men and return back to the pack. Then as well as Philip's pack warriors and told him the good news. He told us that he will contact a pack leader that resides in the Southeast and ask if he can smell any foreign wolves or inhabitable in the Land. To be quite honest, we haven't been to the Southeast ourselves and it's also new territory to us so we don't know who or what lurks in those parts of our world.

A few good minutes has passed and Philip came to our house with some news regarding the leader of the Southeast and those who reside there.

"Well Philip?" Jace asked while his wolf, Chase, was getting excited and at the same time anxious to see our mate.

"The leader of a small pack of wolves in the Southeast told us that in their land, they haven't sensed or felt another foreign presence. But he'll try to contact the other leaders there since the Southeast has many islands." Philip explained while we nod gesturing that we understand.

"So how many days are we expecting. I'm hoping tomorrow?" I said while being half serious. Jace and Philip seemed to follow and decided that we should have a virtual meeting about this.