𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11

I was beyond thankful and words can't express how happy I am when I ACTUALLY have a room let alone MY OWN. This was three times bigger than my old room- which was the basement- and since my clothes are all either out of date or ripped like rags stitched together, I can't fill in my walk in closet with these so I rushed over to my mates room across the hall and knock on their door. Jason opened it and he immediately smile pulling me to him as he closed the door and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You need something little one? Did you find your room lovely, or do you want us to make some changes in it?" He asked while I shook my head.

"No I was about to ask if you and Jaxon can take me shopping cause my clothes are......'out dated' per say." I said honestly while I felt him carrying me and then making me sit on his lap while he kissed my forehead which caused me to blush real bad. Of course I heard him laugh then we both turned our head as someone cleared his throat and that someone was Jaxon.

"Jace, it's your turn." He said while I turn to Jason when he nodded and set me to their bed and went in with a towel already in there. I then saw Jaxon in all his glory. He hair was dripping wet and I have to say he is also have good structure.

He has a six pack and he is muscular as heck. This made me blush even more and noticed that I was eye raping him which was weird cause he was just smirking at me which was double sexy points.

'Dammit! Why did the moon goddesses gave me LITERAL replicas of Greek gods to be my mates?!' I said through mine and Vi's mind link and she definitely agreed as we looked down to avoid eye contact with him and I'm already guessing Jason Sao What I've requested on both of them as I felt he was coming towards me.

*Jaxon's POV*
While I was in the bathroom, I heard voices- one being my twin and the other one our mate- and Jace just link me that our precious little mate wants to go shop for her own clothes and of course I immediately told him that I'd allow it if he agrees and he did so we have something to do after he takes a shower.

When it was my twin's turn to go and take a shower, I noticed and saw my little mate staring at me and checking me out. Being an alpha Prince has its perks and I'm not gonna lie that our bloodline is beautiful as fuck so at least that I'm thankful. I then began to dry my upper body off first and then put on a stretchy shirt that just got in toned with my muscular body. Me and my twin are both muscular but not that muscly to the point it's scary- basically we're just fit okay.

I then went and dry my lower half and that's when I noticed that our little kitten was flustered. Big time. I was so turned on by that I need to keep Grey at bay cause he was MORE THAN ready to take her and claim her as our own but I fought against it and put him at the back of my mind while mentally scolding him which made him growl but nonetheless I was right and he just lets it be.

I got dressed and still noticed that Cassy is still avoiding to look at me which got me irritated at so I went towards her and sat closely next to her. I placed my hand to caress her cheek which she got surprised and looked directly at me, her hazel brown eyes holding so much emotion. I then gave her a little smile and continue to caress her cheek.

"It's alright to look at me little one. All this belongs to you as this belongs to us." I said while gestured her myself and I gestured her whole self as I kissed her forehead which got her so flustered. She then started to snuggle at my warmth and I let her sit on my lap and hugged her embracing her own warmth and it was a wonderful feeling.

"So I heard from my twin that you want to go shopping." I then began and she looked at me with hopeful eyes. I chuckled slightly and began to nuzzle her neck which she was surprised but then relaxed as I inhaled her scent. Mix berries with a hint of vanilla.

"Will You let me?" She asked suddenly while I then looked at her and just gave her a nod which I somehow saw her eyes twinkle which was unusual but everything about is unusual and that's why I love her every single day.

"But." I began before she assumes something.

"You'll let me and Jace come with you, Alright sweet heart." I said while she nodded and cuddled me to which I returned it and we stayed like that until my twin got out and got dressed- and she stared at him like she was staring at me but then looked down which made us both thought that it was cute- and he joined in on the cuddle fest.