𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5

I was done cleaning up and setting the table for the twin alpha princes to arrive. Since my wolf was resting cause of the silver from yesterday, she isn't present in me so I'll be sensed as a human, which is good cause my alpha never really want his visitors or guests to notice me let alone acknowledge my presence so I got time to spare for myself when that happens cause he would always release me and let the other omegas serve them so I'll take my chance to leave. I haven't got the guts and courage to run away but after all the things they have done to me I've had it and decided to escape.

"Daddy! They're here!" Jennifer squealed running down in her possibly shortest dress EVER! It was too tight for her, even thou she has a sexy body, and her curves was showing off. To make it worse, it looks like her dress was holding on a very thin strap of her outfit and her neck line was deep revealing much of her cleavage.

'What a slut.' I mentally said to myself and making sure I DO NOT say that out loud or through the pack's link or else I'm done for. I then heard a car stopped by and damn was it long. The car I mean. I knew the twin alphas were rich but if I were their mate I would NEVER expense their money especially if they have a But ton of it. It just never feels right y'know? Anyways, the alpha dismissed me so I took my leave and without hesitation I went upstairs and prepared to pack my things quickly and stealthily went outside and made a run for it through the pack village and now deep in the woods. I've been a rouge before surely I know my way of defending myself and how to offend myself if there's a need plus I have enough money for me to live just a month, I could get a paying job by then.

'Well, here's to freedom.' I mentally said as I continue my run through the woods.