𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 17

I woke up- chained, hungry and alone in a dark place. I still wore the clothes I have on when they kidnapped me which is a good sign meaning they haven't done something to me. Yet. I tried to get up but the chains were laced with silver and it hurts like hell. I began to worry about my mates and wondering if they could find me here. Just as my train of thoughts were continuing about me, my mates and how to escape from here- I heard someone entering and has a dark chuckle.

"I see you are awake. Little wolf." The man dressed in what it seemed like hunter clothing said while two boys were at the each side of me also dressed in hunter clothes.

"What do you want from me?! Why am I here?!" I asked forcing my inner voice to just jump up since I can contact my wolf wither cause of the silver. The two men at my side began to punch me in both my face and in my stomach as the man in front of me walked closer and held my face against his forcefully.

"Listen here little mut." He said- his voice was like he was commanding me to do something I don't want to do willingly.

"You're going to come with us and serve us. If you don't then our rouge friends will have to take care of your two petty little Alphas. Got that.?" He said while he forcefully lets go of my face and got me staring at the ground with my hair covering my face. I then remembered all the horrible things Alpha Henry did and I just replied with a weak nod of my head as I can feel him smirk and allowed the two boys that was at the each side of me so whatever they want.

Constant beatings and injections of wolfsbane for a solid good minutes and I was exhausted to the bone. They replaced my silver chains with stone ones cause I was objected with wolfsbane throughout my body and they wear this shock collar around my neck. Ever saw an animal who was forced by whoever owned them to do tricks? Well that's what I'm feeling right now. I haven't lost all hope but this will definitely scar me more than what Alpha Henry did and if I were to choose between this and what I had experience back at the pack? I would chose the other option than the first one.

*Igura's POV*
That mangy little wolf is mates to the two most powerful ware wolves in history. Their generation brought down thousands to millions of hunters and now that I got a hold of their mate, they're going to do everything I'll order them to do. Me and my boys made a little deal with the rouges and their leading leader, Mack, as we be getting the heads of the twin Alphas, they're gonna get their shared land and soon all wolves will be gone except for rouges and hunters.

But whose to say a human can't double cross even his allies? Once they got over to the shared land and territory- I'll call for backup from the other scattered hunters from across the country and take those rouges down until only us humans remain. For now thou, we'll be taking the twin alpha's mate someplace where we can isolated from those mangy mutts and let the two little Alphas chase their tails a bit longer until they realised their too late.