𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8

*Jaxon's POV*
We're back at the Emerald Light pack and the Alpha and his daughter was shock to see or mate in my brother's hands and being carried bridal style.

"I'm so sorry that you found her. I should've know she was even this incompetent on standing on her two feet even when I leave her be." He said while muttering the second part that he said but to us it was loud and clear. I can feel Damen just itching for control so that he and I could take this fucker down.

'How DARE he say that to mate! RIP him TO SHREDS!' He linked to both of us and Grey agreed. We on the other hand, need to keep our composure and tried not to glare at him but we failed. Jace usually has his cool, even in times like this, so I just linked him as well as his wolf, Grey, and told him that they need to discuss something at his office while I put our mate back to the car. He then nodded and excused himself and the alpha as well as his bimbo and slut of a daughter out of here while I carried our mate back to our car. Since were alpha princes we can hear what other alphas are saying and don't get me started on that bitch's thoughts about our mate.

----------------------

I sat our beautiful mate at the passenger seat of our limo and told our driver to watch her and he nodded. I was also glad that Josh was our personal driver and thank the moon goddess that he has a mate. Not that I don't trust him, he's practically family to us cause the three of us have been friends since we were in elementary. Oh and he's not only our driver but our beta too so thats that.

I then went my way to that sucker's office and what unfolded scene happened was that the bitchy alpha's daughter was on the floor crying her eyes out cause of the black tears- I think that's mascara and black eyeliner- and a beat up alpha on the desk. I then saw Jace holding a metal chair and was about to throw it at his face when I stepped in and fought Jace, knowing full well that Grey is in control, me and Damien reason with them and they said they'll calm down and will explain to me when we're at our car returning to our house. I nodded and then the alpha, which he was still healing- thank me and I just told him that he got lucky cause if I was that mad like Jace- when he would came that old dog was good as dead, if what Jace will explain to me later on will be worthy of that kind of my wrath. Me and Jace then went back to our car and sat at each end of our beautiful mate who was still sleeping. Josh then turned on the engine and as the car started so did our conversation about what happen a while back.