𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

⚠️Trigger warning⚠️

The alpha placed me in one of the empty cells of the dungeon as he put on some rubber gloves and grabbed a silver collar and some steel chains and attached it to one another. He then looked at me with his sadistic smile on his face as he placed the silver collar to my neck. It burns like hell but I didn't even want to let a single tear out or else it will be a lot more worse than this.

"This will be your punishment you unforgiving whore!" He said as he unbuckled his belt and forced me to stand up by tugging on the steel chains which cause the silver collar to choke and hurt me even more so I stood up and he forcefully pulled down my shorts and panty. He then made me bend over and then smacked me fifteen times. Each time getting harder and harder.

"Please sir." I whimpered as he snacked my ass again. I can feel my ass is about to bleed when he shoved me down the hardened and cold stone ground along my ass hurt a lot. He then ripped my shirt until I was left with only my bra. I whimpered and begged him to stop but it didn't work.

"You're going to be a good little slut and suck ." He said as he showed his member to my face and forcefully shove it in my mouth. I didn't noticed my tears had gotten out as he was thrusting inside my mouth very hard. He then cummed inside my mouth and ordered me to swallow every disgusting juice that he released as he pulled out and left me there.

"Think about what you've done you little whore. Be thankful that I saved you from that night. Remember your just a puny rouge wolf and you need to be thankful every single god damn day." He said while punching me by the stomach and tightening his tugging on my silver collar.

I simply replied with a 'Yes Alpha' as he shoved me roughly against the cold metal bars of the cell and went out. I then cried softly and hugged myself until I fell asleep not minding the pain that the silver collar was giving me or the fact that someone walked in and it looks to me that he or she gave me an extra pair of clothes and some food to eat. A few minutes of rest was what I needed as I got dressed and went up to the pack house and began to clean up. Some omegas already made their dinner and it's already quarter before eight o' clock. I then finished up cleaning the living room and the kitchen and headed up stairs and into the ladder that was leading to their attic aka my room. I have only two pairs of clothing and worn out shoes and some money I have been saving from my monthly pays, which is very low, to one of these days that I have the perfect time to escape from this place. I then went to bed after I cleaned my wounds and bruises from today and went into another sleepless night on th floor with old newspaper serving as my blanket.