| forty five

SPENCER REID

SPENCER REID.

I WOKE UP WITH SYLVIA
completely sprawled on top of me, her hair splayed out everywhere and arms clinging to my waist. I managed to retract my arm from under her to rub my eyes before lifting my head and looking around. I was sweating due to her body heat, but I did nothing to get her away from me because she looked adorable.

I yawned quietly, laying back down and closing my eyes again. The events of yesterday travelled into my imagination, and I felt butterflies pooling inside of my stomach. I smiled giddily, opening my eyes and staring down at Sylvia, who's face was buried deeply in my chest.

I smoothed out her hair and placed my hand on her back, running it up and down her spine. Her skin was so soft.

"I love you." I whispered to her. Those words felt so real and genuine now that I didn't have to hold back anymore.

"I love you too..." Sylvia grumbled back, her voice muffled by my chest. I grinned at her groggy voice, reaching up and scratching her head. She finally lifted it, her eyes half-open as she stared at me with a dopey smile.

"Good morning." I muttered to her, sliding my hand to her cheek and brushing my thumb over it. Sylvia's eyes closed and she sighed with delight, dropping her head back down on my chest. She snuggled even closer to me, throwing her leg over mine like a teddy bear.

I felt her hand suddenly sneak under the covers, squeezing my thigh. I jolted, and she giggled loudly at my response.

"You're naked." She grumbled, hints of a smile in her voice.

"I know." I rolled my eyes, reaching down and smacking her butt in return.

Sylvia whined, wriggling away from my hand. "Stop it."

I snickered, wrapping both of my arms around the girl and bringing her closer. She sighed softly, and I buried my face in her hair with a smile on my face. "You're mine, Sylvester." I grinned.

"Not for long if you keep calling me that." She shot back.

"Hey." I pouted.

"Kidding," she sang out, scratching my scalp. "So, is this official now? For real this time?"

"If you want to." I whispered. "Be my girlfriend."

Sylvia's breath hitched softly, and I felt her aggressively nod against my chest. "Yes. Yes, I want. To be your girlfriend." She said excitedly.