| forty eight

SYLVIA CONNELLY

SYLVIA CONNELLY.
(sexual content)

      SUNLIGHT FILLED MY EYES
as they fluttered open. Ugh. Spencer must've opened the curtains regardless of me absolutely hating waking up with the sun shining in my face. He was afraid of the dark but whatever.

I grunted and slapped a hand over my face to block the light, kicking the blanket off of my sweaty body as I turned away from the heat.

"Ow!"

My eyes shot open and I caught Spencer clutching his...manhood, wearing a painful expression. I stared at him, still out of it from my amazing sleep as he hissed and whined like a baby. A small smirk travelled up my lips and I reached over, shamelessly placing my hand on his covered cock and rubbing it.

"Hey, hands off my penis." Spencer grunted, flinging my hand away. I readjusted my vision and squinted at him with a small pout.

"It's mine, though."

Spencer paused, probably repeating my words in his head a million times before smirking devilishly. I groaned, knowing what that face meant.

"You can have it." He whispered smugly, raising his eyebrows at me. "It's all yours, baby."

I scrunched up my face and smacked his forehead, causing him to yelp. "Your sex drive is ridiculously high for someone who shoves their books in science textbooks 24/7."

"Oh, Quantum physics turns me on." He said, wiggling his eyebrows before rolling on top of me. I grunted at his weight, laying there with a deadpan expression while he peppered loud and obnoxious kisses all over my face.

"How did my cutie patootie sleep last night, hm?" Spencer cooed, lifting himself from me on his elbows with a huge grin.

I squinted at him, "what do you want?" I asked him, hearing something in his voice.

"Hm? I don't want anything, I was just asking how your sleep was..." Spencer pouted, trailing his fingers down my jaw and neck. I squirmed around when he slid it under my shirt, feeling me up shamelessly.

"You only use that voice when you want something." I deadpanned. Spencer met my eyes and frowned again.

"Can I not ask my girlfriend how her sleep was?"

I rolled my eyes with a smirk. "It was terrible. You stink and kick and you're loud and sweaty and—"

"Aww, you're so mean to me." Spencer smiled, dipping his head into my neck and kissing it. A second later I felt a sharp pain in my neck and yelped, grabbing his hair and yanking him off of me.