| forty seven

SYLVIA CONNELLY

SYLVIA CONNELLY.

SPENCER AND I MADE OUR
way into headquarters both frantically running into the elevator. I pushed the button to the BAU floor several times, glaring at my boyfriend when he whacked my hand away.

"Pushing it fifty million times won't make it close faster!"

"Then why is it closing? Huh? Huh?" I shot back sassily as the elevator doors began to shut. Spencer rolled his eyes at me and I shoved him in the head for the sassy rebuttal. "You're the reason we're late, asshole!"

"No, you are! You took forever to get ready!"

"You forced me to cuddle with you for fifteen more minutes!"

"Fifteen minutes!" Spencer exclaimed, "in comparison to you taking an hour to do your makeup!"

"Oh, I'm sorry I don't just wash my face with toilet water to get ready!"

"I do not wash my face with toilet water!"

"Explain that pimple on your forehead then." I huffed, crossing my arms and flashing him a look.

"It's inflamed because you tried to pop it last night regardless of me telling you that putting pressure on it would only make it swell even more!" Spencer threw his hands up.

"If you had just let me pop it instead of being such a crybaby and whining about it, maybe you wouldn't have Mt. Everest up there. Just saying." I shot back.

"Bitch." Spencer grumbled under his breath.

My jaw dropped and I turned to him, my eyes narrowing into slits. "What was that?"

Spencer glanced at me and raised his eyebrow, feigning confusion. I glared at him and reached over, yanking handfuls of his hair. He let out a shriek and held up his hands to shield himself from my attack.

"I surrender! I surrender!" He groaned, stumbling when I shoved him lightly. Spencer turned to me and flashed me a pout.

"Don't make that face." I rolled my eyes.

"What face?" He asked, scooting closer to me and flashing me a sweet smile. "My 'I love you so much and you're totally not a bitch at all' face?"

"You're literally bipolar. Go away." I told him. Spencer whined loudly, throwing his arms around me in a tight hug and peppering kisses all over my face. My cheeks went warm and my lips twitched slightly as I tried to not smile.

"My pretty pretty princess." He cooed in my ear. "So pretty."

"You called me a bitch five seconds ago." I frowned.

"I knowwww but at least you're a cute one." Spencer teased, nuzzling against my cheek. "May I ask for forgiveness, my dearest?"

"Mm..." I pondered, watching the elevator doors slide open mid-ride, pausing at another floor to pick up more people. I suddenly came up with an idea and aggressively shoved Spencer off of me. "Get your hands off of me you crazy man!" I screeched dramatically to cause a scene and hopefully embarrass him.