Burning desires

..................................................

"You thought I only craved for your body when I had already surrendered my soul to you."

...................................................
He wanted her badly.

His eyes searching for just one approval from her side.

A nod of her head or touch of her fingers.
Anything that indicated that she wanted him as badly as he wanted her.

But there was nothing except insecurities.

Insecurities about herself, insecurities about her innocence and especially insecurities of his love.

She had jumped back from him as soon as she saw the unknown emotion in his eyes.
Her innocent eyes dancing between his eyes and lips.

Her naivety was tempting.

That not so perfect nose and those not so beautiful eyes were no longer ugly.

Everything felt perfectly fitted.
Not a single flaw his eyes could make out.

His fingers running through that entanglement dark mess of her hair.
They felt soft contrary to his expectations.

Pulling her closer to him she landed on his chest with eyes wide in surprise.

Her fragrance again engulfed him and this made him lose his senses.

He was lost in her.

In those wide surprised brown eyes, in the mess of those entangled hair and in the fragrance of those peach blossoms.

"Do you want this Elle? Tell me and I will give it to you"

She couldn't speak.
The way those usual cold eyes looked so warm and loving right now were playing tricks on her senses.
She couldn't believe it.

She never expected him to ask her this question.
He was asking her permission to touch her?
Looking at his history she never thought he was capable of such gentleness.

"I....I...."
She couldn't look into those warm loving eyes.

She was scared.

Scared of the ability of this man to play her on his fingers with just a mere touch.
Scared of him comparing her with the other beautiful girls that used to warm his bed in the past.

Scared of rejection.

Scared of this love getting turned into hate on seeing her not so perfectly curved body.
Scared of her being a virgin and him being an expert in this department.

Her insecurities have kicked in with full force.
She could feel her hands turning sweaty and her heart beating madly in her chest.

He sensed her discomfort but couldn't find the reason.

Did he say something wrong?

Was he rushing things?

His large hands lightly lifted her chin making her close her eyes involuntarily.
She was hiding something and she has closed the window to her soul through them.

"Is it fear I sense from you wifey?"

She moved her head in a no.
Refusing to open her eyes.

Before she could guess he had lifted her from his lap with one hand under her neck and other under her hips.
Pushing her back on the table he stood above her breathing heavily.

She opened her eyes in surprise.
Not expecting him to lift her like she weighed nothing.

And this was what he wanted.