Two to one

..................................................

If you think love grows below those sheets,
Try seeing what grows below those rising chests.

As two hearts are learning to beat as one, two souls have already surrendered to intermingle as one.
.................................................

As the first piece of clothing was removed to clear his way to the depths of her valley, a toe-curling sensation hit her making her back arch up from the bed.

The record of hundred kisses got doubled in a few minutes as he pressed his claim on each and every inch of her skin.

All the unexplored places got invaded and she couldn't believe what this man was doing to her.

She couldn't accept the mere fact that some boring plain girl like her could be worshipped like this by the very god of perfection.

His every breath that laid a little longer on her skin had her nearly die of anticipation.

His every touch was like music to which her body was happily dancing like a muse.

"You are trembling Elle, calm down."

Her eyes locked with his concerned ones.

"I...mm I ....."
She couldn't utter a word, her sense to speak was long gone and she wondered how she could stay calm after what he was doing.

"I won't go any further if you ask me to...you just have to say stop"

She merely nodded desperate for him to continue.
But at the same time, her fear was not hidden from his eyes.

As his hands traced her outlines, her insides screamed with a weird sensation.
Unaware of what her own body was saying.

He continued making her ready for what he was to offer her.
The wetness of the sheets underneath showed how ready her body was.

But those innocent eyes of hers
They were not ready.
He can't see the fear in them on seeing what part of his was going to enter her.

Pulling out a sleep mask from the side table of the bed he could see her staring at him with confusion.

Laying over her with his weight balanced on his elbows a gentle kiss was stolen from her lips.

"There shouldn't be any regrets after this Elle...you should not regret what I am going to do next"

Her eyes widened when she realised what he meant.
She has waited for this day since last 9 months of their marriage.
She has waited for him to ask her this one question so badly.

"I won't....love can never cause regret."

The word love burned his heart in the fire of emotions.

"It can Elle....it can when you love a monster like me"

Her hands engulfed his face as she whispered in his ear.

"Then release all your monsters tonight Ashton...show me who I have dared to love"

A final bink of approval from her long eyelashes was all he needed to release all his hidden desires.

Placing the sleep mask on her innocent eyes, he was ready to show her all the heights of ecstasy and all the colours of sex.
As she welcomed darkness over her eyes, all her other senses got highlighted and that's when she knew.

This night was just beginning and till now it was just a trailer.

................................................