Stop me if you can

................................................

If your temper is Ak-47
Mine is a bazooka.
................................................

Lockwood Industries
Meeting room

"What are the numbers?"

"Sir....I....."

"I said tell me how much it comes to total dammit!!"

"6 with 5 zeroes sir...but we are still investigating"
John said stepping back from Ashton in fear of getting something thrown his way.

Ashton's eyes widened listening to the numbers

"You mean to say $ 600000 vanishes in thin air without any audit trail!!"

"No...no Sir...I mean I am sure someone is embezzling "

"Of course it is embezzlement John for God sake tell me something I don't know!!"

"There were...3 trans-"

"Get me the bank statement for the last 6 months...and call the treasury head here ..right now!!"

"Ye..s Sir...I will ....I am going..."

"Just hurry up !! I will not leave that bas**** who dares to mess with my company!!

Sitting back on his seat Ashton rubbed his temples.
This was a hell lot of money and no one can do it unless they have access to his firewall and internal security.

His chain of thoughts was broken when his phone pinged with a message.

Come asap! Your wife is going to kill someone!!
-Cameron

Ashton's eyes widened reading the message and he re-read it.

Where? What happened?

On street 11!! just come you will see.

Pulling up his coat from the back of his seat he made his way out of his office dismissing all the meetings.
.............................................................

Cameron stood there staring at her with hands placed in pockets and back resting on his car's bonnet.

There were 2 men already trying to stop the woman but he could see how badly they were failing.
With a smirk on his lips, he saw her throw a punch at the man making everyone else to scream in horror and for him to laugh.

"Elle please dear calm down!! He said he is sorry child!"

An older lady said pleading, afraid of all the attention she was getting.

"This bas*** here just ran over you and you are taking his side!! The audacity of this man!! I will kill him!!"

She was going for another kick when the "Jake" guy stood in front of her to get kicked instead and roll down on the floor seconds later.

Cam broke into another fit of laughter seeing such an amusing scene.

But she didn't mind, jumping over Jake she had grabbed the man from his collar and if looks could kill,he surely will be 12 let alone 6 feet feet under.

"You didn't even stop your car after hitting her!! You think just because you are rich you can treat others like dirt!!"

"Just leave my collar lady! I will sue you for molesting me! I am going to call the cops!"
He said trying to maintain his distance from her and fearing another punch any second.

"Go ahead ! Call them...you will be the one behind bars in a hit and run case!"

Seb helped Jake get up while whispering in his ear.
"Bro I told you she is insane! "