The dinner date

.................................................
A girl said to another with dislike on her face
"I don't like your nose,
I don't like your eyes,
And I especially hate the shape of your lips"

The other girl smiled and replied

"I thank God that at least I can breathe through this nose, see with these eyes and smile with these lips for even these are a luxury for some people in this world."

- suzangill ©
.............................................

He sighed in frustration waiting for her arrival.

6:10

Was the time Lori told him to fetch her from her house.
And it was 40 minutes passed that time already.

He was waiting in the parking lot checking his watch, again and again, to only get more frustrated.

Lori was usually a very punctual person but today something felt off.
She just randomly asked him to come and now she was not picking up his calls.

Seeing her calling back he immediately picked up the call.

"What's it, Lori? I have be-"

"Shh Ash we are coming...just a minute"

"We?"
But she had already ended the call and Ashton nearly banged his head on the car window in frustration.

"Why are girls so irritating sometimes? First my crazy wife and now her!"

Heel clicking sounds were heard in the background and Ashton was ready to yell at her.

"You make me cancel my meeting and then make me wai-"

His words were lost when he looked at the person in front of him.

It was not Lori,
The girl in front of him had long brown silken hair running down till her hips.

From the front, her hair were mid length and from the back, they cascaded down till her hips.

The mermaid type dress she wore was hugging her figure perfectly and the long sleeves of the dress made her look more classy and elegant.

His couldn't see her face clearly as they stood in dim light with a lot of distance between them.

But as soon as she stepped forward and Ashton recognised those brown eyes.

He knew then and there.

He knew she was going to be the death of him.

Resisting her innocence till now was itself a big task and now this.
Just how can he control himself after seeing her like this.

Already her presence made him lose his mind and now her new look is definitely going to make him lose his control over his body.

He knew she was average.
But damn this was not at all expected.

She never did makeup, she never straightened her hair and she rarely wore dresses.

And maybe that's why she looked so different right now.

Those boring eyes looked beautiful coated in a thin layer of eyeliner.
And that shy look in her eyes made something stir in him.

The not so perfect nose looked perfect right now highlighting her round face.

And those lips, they were inviting him like popsicles today.
Making him close his eyes suddenly.

Control Ashton!