Armada~What The Heck Is Christmas?

A/n

Set in Armada, the humans will explain to their Autobot friends what Christmas means and... I'll let you discover yourself ;) Also I will use my OCs Musa and Raven Shadow. Hope you enjoy! PS~I do not own Transformers

"What in the name of Primus is Christmas?"

Alexis, Rad, and Carlos looked up after they set down the boxes filled with sparkly decorations, evergreen hollies, and velvet red ribbons. A white and silver femme with violet decals and black detailing peered over with her lilac visor.

"Musa didn't we explain it to you?" remembered Alexis.

"No... Maybe... I have weak memo ya know. Especially when my bro is lecturing me on 'maturity' and 'seriousness,'" she replied rolling her violet optics, remembering the endless rounds of lecture her twin Blurr would pound on her.

Carlos face palmed. "It's when you do good deeds, have family time, eat yummy food, and pass presents to each other!" he explained counting with his fingers.

"We thought it would be a great idea to celebrate this year's Christmas with you guys. And teach you guys the basics," said Rad while scanning through the decorations.

"We forgot the tree!" exclaimed Carlos in dramatic horror as Alexis rolled her eyes.

"No Carlos it's in my house remember?"

"Wait Rad... you said it's to have good times?" asked Musa an idea forming in her helm.

"Yeah... why? You're not planning a prank are you?"

"Nope!" She transformed into her ground-alt mode and rolled out of base, having the need to buy a few needs...

-Time Skip to morning of Christmas Eve!-

Blurr onlined his optics to a room filled with sparkly green, red ribbons, and silver swirls all around. "Where am I?" he muttered standing up slowly. He is in his berthroom, yet not in his berthroom at the same time. Or maybe it was redecorated. He walked over past the small mirror and turned around.

The image looking back is him re-painted in red and evergreen, with silver outlinings and a message on the mirror in Cybertronian.

'Hope you enjoy the redeco! It won't be off till New Year! Oh, and side note after time tis up the holly berries attached to your helm and shoulder pad should do a mini surprise ;)' Below the message was a countdown, which currently read 1 day left.

"MUSA!!!"

-Meanwhile-

The femme was snickering at her success. She pissed of her brother, and pranked the others to. Of course nobot realizes the Christmas spirit that she spread around... Hiding on the rooftop, a datapad with all the cameras around base shows Autobots shocked by the decoration. Except Boss Bot. She just placed a Santa cap and beard on the dresser with a note.

'Let the Christmas spirit begin!' she grinned.

A/n

Alright, Part 1 is completed. Musa will definently get paid for what she did! ;) BUT HAPPY CHRISTMAS! (even if I dont celebrate it, I LOVE IT!)) And DONT PULL A SCROOGE THIS YEAR!