hyemin

Hyewon's POV:

"You're actually mad,how on earth can you not like cake?! It's delicious you can put healthy fruits on it,you can make it look beautiful,it helps a lot of people when they're sad,it weds couples. It's got it all what is wrong with you Kim Minju!"Hyewon shouted out to the girl.

Kim Minju. Did she really not like cake? Obviously not ,minju loves cake but for hyewon she hated it. You see Minju liked hyewon. They'd been in the same school since kids, their parents are best friends. However ,they never really talked.

"What's wrong with having my own opinion? It isn't illegal!"Minju stated .

"That isn't an opinion and yes it's illegal!"Hyewon shouts back ,putting down the book she'd been reading.

If you haven't guessed, they were in Minju's room. Hyewon's parents had gone on a trip with Minju's. They took both their siblings,but minju and Hyewon had final exams,or so they thought they did. Turns,the machine that created all of them died out . So exams were moved to next year,who knew the machine was very that high maintenanced.

"I honestly can't believe you,you shouldn't come near with me!"hyewon said and leaned her back against the wall.

Minju then suddenly thought of something. She remembered,watching some kdrama or maybe 20. Whatever ,she remembered seeing a scene where the male lead smashes his hand against a wall and the female lead is leaned against the wall behind the guy.

"Minju? Hello? Are you dead!"Hyewon asked.

"Huh? I'm fine-

Minju realised what the hell was going on. She was leaned against the wall,hyewon was Infront here staring at her,check if she was alive.

"Hyewon unnie...you're a little too close,"minju said.

"So? We've bathed together,"hyewon replied

"That was when we're five!"minju responded back.

"I don't see anything awkward about this?"hyewon acknowledged.

"Yeah I don't, " minju mumbled

"What?"

"You heard that?"" Minju asked.

"Course I did ,I'm still in front of you, " hyewon answered.

"About that...aren't you gonna move?" Minju inquired off.

"Well...i find it comfortable, " hyewon said.

"Comfortable because?"

"I like being dominant. Plus its you," hyewon said but mumbled the last bit.

"Huh?" Minju asked again.

"Nothin' " hyewon replied.

"Oh no, you heard my thing ,I need to make hours it'll make it fair, " Minju asked.

"What that isn't how it works, " hyewon replied.

Hyewon's arm started to ache way too much. She couldn't hold the position any longer. Her arm caved and while talking to minju. Their heads were now against each other. They stared each other,then moved their gaze to each other their lips. Lips about to touch.

"Minju,are you sure about this-

"Completely" minju cutt her off.

Hyewon was kissing Minju with the utmost passion,teasing her tongue and sliding her hands up the girl's slight curves. Lord knows how long they kissed for , Actually the kiss was turning more into a make out.