nako, wonyoung and eunbi part 3

-as promised. You guys got that chapter to 16 votes which is more than the amount I asked for so here it is... your 700+ word chapter.
-here is a recap if you're not sure

【In iz*one's dorm】 

“nakoo!!”eunbi shouted while walking in their living room.

“yes unnie?"nako replied while scrolling through her phone.

“i wanna show you something! it's really cool,”eunbi announced.

at that moment,wonyoung was walking to the couch looking for nako. she wanted to ask her about something important.

“aright what is it?”nako asked curious to what it was. (~i'm so curious! I'm so curious!! I'm I'm!!~)

“Close your eyes!”Eunbi commanded

nako hesitantly did so. she knew when she had to close her eyes it would either be weird or something really amazing.

eunbi went closer to nako's face. about to kiss her . wonyoung shouted “NO NO NO!”

she loved the latter and was not having eunbi take nako's first kiss.

nako's eyes suddenly opened up. her eyes widened to her sight. wonyoung had pushed eunbi aside and pecked nako on the lips instead.

“AH-

“hey anyone seen the cereal box-

Yyujin asked walking into the living room.

“yeah nope.”

wonyoung panicked and ran off. mako followed her behind leaving eunbi confused but not surprised this happened.

“wonyoung-ah!!”nako shouted running behind her.

wonyoung had ran all the way to the park, not stopping at all. she was too embarrassed to be near nako. all she wanted was to be hidden in a hole.

[Present day/time]

“please stop running from me!”nako cried out, desperately trying to catch her breath.

“i-

“i think we should talk.”,nako suggested.

wonyoung hesitantly nodded.the two slowly walked down to a bench where no one was since they're an idol group and people could see them.

“well.”nako began.“why did you do that?” she asked curiously as hell.wonyoung was silent and was thinking of a suitable answer. luckily this park had a vending machine near the bench so nako went to get some.

“i should tell her my true feelings.come on Jang wonyoung.”

“the reasons why i kissed you was because...i-i

.

.

fell- yeah...there was something on the ground near the sofa and i was only by coincidence slipped on it.that's why i screamed.”wonyoung lied.