nakojin

No one's POV:

The soft,warm afternoon came to an end as the cold,chilly night arose. Iz*one had just finished eating their dinner. Most of them we're now cleaning up after themselves. Although iz*one surely ate a lot of food,they did clean up. With Eunbi's lot now in the dorm,the place was more cleaner.

Yes ,eunbi's group had to move to chaeyeon's dorm because their dorm was under construction. CEO decided to get the two forms combined,so it was a temporary space the 12 girls were sharing.

Roommates also had to now be assembled. It was their first night all together in the dorm. So after some talking and little bit of arguing on who's with who. The pairs were decided.

Eunbi + Wonyoung,Sakura+ chaeyeon,yena+Yuri,chaewon+minju, hyewon+Hitomi,nako+Yujin.

Most of the pairs were ones that had been together before,however only two pairs hadn't ,which we're eunbi + wonyoung and Nako +Yujin. Eunbi and wonyoung we're like daughter and mother so they're totally calm with it.

Nako and Yujin...it was a different story. The two were dating and sleeping together in the same bed was a big step. The girls started to do their skincare routine,some took an evening showers others went on their phones as usual.

"Chaewon unnie! Are you excited to be sleeping with me again?"Minju asked chaewon while backhugging her .

Chaewon patted her face with the essence cream and responded to Minju with "Of course I am,". They're a close pair after all!

Chaeyeon and Sakura. They were the calmest ones about this whole thing. They already sleep together so nothing was new.

Hitomi and Hyewon were in for an adventure. Hyewon was a girl who loved to cuddle and is always ready to for affection. Hitomi was just a Japanese girl who was soft but not that affectionate as hyewon. I mean the two were a couple so what could go wrong!.

"Unnie? You're gonna be the big spoon right?"Hitomi asked hyewon.

"Of course I am! I can't wait to hold you in my arms!"hyewon answered .

Yena and Yuri. There isn't much to say because yenyul is always together and that's on periodtttt.

"Yujin-ah, are you gonna sleep yet?"Nako asked leaning against the bathroom door,watching Yujin finish her skincare routine.

"In a second unnie,I need to finish this skincare so my skin can look beautiful,"Yujin responded back patting her face.

"You're already so beautiful sweetie,"nako whispered.

Nako walked up to their bed and layed down ,facing the left side which lead to the wall full of Polaroids. Unexpectedly,Yujin strolled in to their bed and put her arms around Nako.

"Good night unnie,"Yujin whispered and then gave a small peck to nako.

"Good night to you too,"Nako replied.

The two fell asleep. They had slept better than any other day. Neither of them knew why but I can bet it was because they had each other.