Take my hand

-yenyul because yenyul
-cute 🥺
-fluff💞
-enjoy!

【 No one's POV】

yuri smiled seeing the selfie she had just taken,the sunkissed sky.it was sunny and warm but not too much,just right.yuri was on a picnic date with yena.the cool air feeling...it was perfect.

yena layed her head down on yuri's lap as yuri carresed her hair,stroking it gently.yena sighed in relief.it had been a while since they had a peaceful date like this.

“everything is so right today.”yuri whispered,smiling.

“it's because i'm here!”yena joked,which earned a light hit from the younger.

“baby, take my hand,”yena said,lifting her hand up.

yuri hesitantly gave her hand to yena,to which yena gave a peck on.yuri blushed from the cute action.she mumbled “yahh!” to Yena indicating how flustered the younger had become from the small action.

“it's always the little things”yuri thought.

“it is,isn't it?”yena agreed.

“eh?how did you-

“could tell from your facial expression,”yena answered cutting off yuri.

yena moved her head of yuri's lap and layed down on the blanket in which Yuri also did ,laying down next to her.

“wow,there sure are a lot of clouds today,”yuri commented,pointing up.

“clouds are really eccentric you know,you could be seeing something and i could be seeing something totally different,”yena informed.

“unnie,everyone knows that!”yuri replied,chuckling.

“i know,i just wanted make sure”yena stated

Yuri chuckled again at the latter,she placed her head against the elder's chest lightly.shd snuggled tightly and cuddled the latter.

“aww,my baby jo yuri~”yena teased pinching her cheek. (!clue:think back to iz*one Chu S1 drama scene!)

“unnie,how long should we stay here for?”yuri inquired off,just noticing how long they've been at this park.

“however long we want.the weather isn't a problem,their isn't many people and we have tons of food!we could basically live here,”yena said,joking a little at the end.

“alright,but we can't stay for too long eunbi unnie will get mad!”yuri reminded.

“ah...i totally forgot we're in an idol group for a second.”yena said.

“how come?”

“when i'm with you,the whole world doesn't matter only you.i don't think,i just focus on my baby~”yena exclaimed.

Yuri blushed once again at the chest words,hitting the elder lightly again.yena grinned and pecked Yuri's lips.she was careful of her surroundings,just in case dispatch was there.

“unnie be care-

“i checked before sweetie,don't be worried.”yena assured.

Yuri sighed in relief,she knew when the two started to date they had to be in secret.their relationship being exposed could be risky for their career and image even if a lot of wizone's can see them as a 'married couple'.

“this really is a perfect date.”yuri whispered into Yena's ear ,making yena shiver a little.

“you're so cute.”

“no you're cuter!”

“you're the cutest!”

the two chuckled at eachother.it was cute and a bit surprising that they become that couple that said these cheesy things.they never thought they would hey,anything can happen.

just as they were about to kiss,a buzzing sound comes from Yena's phone.she sighed in disappointment.she took out her phone,seeing the message.

“unfortunatly we have to go home...eunbi said the manager is gonna come soon to check in and they can't find out that we've been out on our own,”yena explained.

Yuri also sighed but understood.they packed up their stuff and walked home.wearing masks and hats to hide their appearance.luckily,it had gotten a little chillier so no one suspected anything.they tightly held hands,not leaving each other's grip.

“ah good you arrived early!go change!manger-oppa is gonna come soon,”hyewon said seeing the door close.

yena and Yuri nodded and ran to their room.just as they stepped out,changed the door knocked.just in time as well.

“girls!it's manger-nim!”a voice called out.

eunbi opened the dorm, revealing their manger with a box of what looked like some snacks.he smiled and placed the box on the floor.

“otr wanted to give them to you as a present,it seems you girls are doing well so I should head on out.i've got plans!”he said and quickly left.

“what the-

“their lirtally was no point changing,only half the members are here!”yuri said sitting down on the sofa.

“what's in the box?”hitomi asked walking in the living room.

“i'm not sure but it looks like snacks!”eunbi said.

“dibs on the cake!”hyewon said.

“dibs on the bread!”hitomi said

“yah!share it you two!”eunbi chuckled opening the box.