it's okay ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

-another oneshot
-it's more of a fluff so yay!
-there's only a sprinkle of angst!
- enjoy :))

『 No one's POV:』

“it's okay even if you don't understand how much i love you.
my feelings for you belong solely to me
because my own longing overflows too much.
i can now love you on my own without seeing you.”nako whispered to herself watching yujin and wonyoung hugging each other and what it looked like they were about to kiss.

nako sighed and walked away.she didn't wanna intrude on anything.she knew the younger had played with her feelings,she expected it to happen.nako smiled sadly ,walking into the cherry blossom park near her home .

it wasn't even spring yet,however this park always seemed to have them ,even early in year.nako sat down next to the nearest cherry blossom tree she could find.

she sat down quietly,leaning her head against the tree.she looked down at her phone,she turned it on.out of boredom she looked at her photos.seeing all the images she had with her,those pictures.

“ahn yujin.what ever have you done to me!”she shouted quietly.she could feel a tear dropping down her face.

without even realising,she started to breakdown into tears.just as she was about to wipe them,a hand did it for her.nako looked up,surprised at who she saw.

“eunbi unnie?”

“sshh!sweetie breath.you're overthinking this!”she stated.

“huh? what do you mean?”she asked confused.

"i know you think yujin played you but she didn't ,she- i shouldn't be explaining this but talk to her.”she said softly carresing the younger's hair.

“how can i ever trust her again? she used me ,i'm a penny now.not wanted and useless.”nako asked.

"trust me.”eunbi responded.she pecked the younger's forehead and walked off into the distance.

“forever young they said.i already feel old,”nako said bitterly.

“that's ashame,you don't look old.”a voice called out.

nako turned around to see who it was. her facial expression suddenly turned blue.ahn yujin.

“nako unnie.please let me explain.”yujin said.

"fine.explain,"

“i didn't kiss wonyoung.we're just friends,it may have looked that way to you but really!”yujin started off.

“she told me she liked you,more than a friend,”nako reminded

“i rejected her.i'm not the one for wonyoung,there's someone else out their for her.”yujin answered.

“y-you did? why! she's the perfect girl.”nako stuttered.

“because she's not the girl for me.you are,"yujin simply confessed

nako's eyes widened at the words.'i'm the girl for her?'.she was shocked and a bit surprised. she couldn't respond,her mind was too speechless from what she heard.

“i-i don't know what to say...”was all nako could answer back.

“don't say anything.just you being her is enough for me,”yujin admitted.

Nako smiled hearing the sweet words from the younger.yujin stared at latter,grinning.

“am i that pretty to you?”nako chuckled, seeing how intensely the younger had gazed .

“you are!”yujin replied, giggling back.

nako aawed seeing Yujin's dimples.they were so cute to her,she poked one.yujin was a bit surprised at the sudden action.

“so cute”

“my dimples?look at yours they're Adorable as well!”yujin complimented.

the two spent the rest of the evening at the park.chatting between themselves and just enjoying the lovely view in their eyes, which was *cliché af Line coming* in their opinion.each other.