I'm home!

"I'm home!" Yena shouted closing the door behind her.

Yuri ran to the latter and hugged her tightly, "I missed you!" She confessed to the elder.

"I was only gone for 10 minutes Yuri,"Yena reminded her.

"Well it was the longest 10 minutes of my life!"Yuri responded hugging her tightly.

"Aigoo! Come, let's so sit down on the sofa!"Yena suggested. Yuri nodded in response,however wasn't going to let yena go. Yena then took Yuri's arms off her back and lifted the younger up in bridal style.

"Hehe! This is fun!"Yuri exclaimed.

"Of course it's fun for you!"Yena said walking to the sofa room,however realising the door on that room was randomly locked.

"Hul...that's weird I swear it was unlocked,"Yuri said.

"Hmmm..what other room is there,that has a comfortable laying down area?"Yena asked Yuri.

"The bedroom I think?"Yuri answered.

Yena smirked and walked along the corridor and to the room. The door was left wide open so it was easy to go inside. She place Yuri on the bed and then went over to door to close it.

"Aigoo! My back hurts from that!"Yena said plopping herself onto the bed.

"Want me to massage you?"Yuri asked.

Yena nodded. She faced downwards to the pillow and let Yuri do her work. Surprisingly,Yuri had gotten really good at massaging over the years. At first she was horrible and made people feel pain,however now she was like a pro.

"Aaah! That feels good!"Yena groaned.

"Aii...don't make weird noises Unnie!"Yuri told her.

"I can't help it! You're so good at this!"Yena acknowledged to the latter. She then moaned again.

"Thank lord the other unnies aren't here for the week,other wise they think we were doing something else!"Yuri recalled.

Yena faced back towards Yuri face and pulled her down to her. "Who says we can't?" Yena said smirking once again.

"You naughty unnie!"Yuri proclaimed.

"You love it!"Yena said and then kissed her Passionately. The rest  of the night,is up your imagination.