movie cuddle

No one's POV:

It the afternoon. For once it was raining in Seoul. It never usually rained their so it was a bit of a surprise. iz*one members we're all getting ready to watch a movie together. It had been a while since they last did and it was quite nice too.

"Chaeyeon-ah! Is the popcorn ready?" Sakura asked

"Almost unnie!" Chaeyeon replied.

"I love watching movies with you guys,"Minju announced.

" and I love you!"chaewon whispered to the latter, receiving a light hit from minju..

"Ew I don't know what you said but it's probably cringey!" Yujin said in disgust.

"Yujin come to mom now!" Eunbi asserted.

Yujin did so and snuggled with her unnie. This left Yenyul snuggling together. Nako and Wonyoung were left in the corner of the couch together. Nako wasn't  bothered to ask for a cuddle so they sat in silence for once.

"Nako unnie? Would you like to cuddle with me?" Wonyoung asked.

"Oh yeah sure," nako answered.

Nako immediately moved closer to wonyoung. Wonyoung was the bigger spoon and held the younger in her arms.

"Hiichan your cheeks are so cute!" Hyewon said poking them

"Unnie! You've been poking them for ages," Hitomi reminded.

"Ah!rememeber never call me unnie!" Hyewon said.

"Oh right kangchan please stop poking them." Hitomi asked

Hyewon nodded and held Hitomi tightly in her arms. And so iz*one enjoyed watching the movie with the peaceful rain.